May 2014 Moms
Options

Shark Tank

Zippadee Zip people are on there!

Re: Shark Tank

• Options
    They seem so sweet, a husband and wife team. They made me want to go online and buy one!
  • Options
    I saw that! Sounded like a pretty cool backstory.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do they? I have only heard of it because of some ladies on here have got them.
  • Options
    I missed it! Darn it. We have one. Not really all that impressed with it.
  • Options
    I'm now scared to say it but I really do love ours lol just ordered two more one in current size and the next up. I promise I've been on here since last September lol :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We actually do love our zippys! And I think the owner is great - she currently handles all of her customer service and is super responsive and friendly. I'm hoping they go retail because I'd love to be able to buy them in stores.
  • Options
    We love our zippy sack too that our LO uses! She sleeps great in it and it was seriously the best one we tried, and we borrowed so many before we invested in one. I love the back story too, they seem like a sweet couple!
  • Options
    So did they make a deal with the Sharks?
  • Options
    So funny. All day today DH has been telling me about this "thing" he saw on Shark Tank last night. He called it "magic pajama sack". I blew him off. Now it's all making sense.
  • Options
    KellyQ116 said:
    So did they make a deal with the Sharks?
    Yes they did! They seemed like such sweet people & we seriously love their product. 
    So funny. All day today DH has been telling me about this "thing" he saw on Shark Tank last night. He called it "magic pajama sack". I blew him off. Now it's all making sense.
    That is hilarious what your hubby was saying!
  • Options
    I am a loyal zippy fan for two years! My two year old DD just stopped sleeping in one and she now uses old ones as blankies. Just got two for my twins and they are sleeping 11-12 hrs/night straight. It was still a bit of a transition from swaddling but only a couple days. I recommend them to everyone... But not everyone drinks the koolaide like me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"