August 2014 Moms
Options

Why not! Halloween plans?

If you're going somewhere with LO, what are you planning to go as? I'm already looking for fun ideas for the 3 of us! Pictures are bonus!
TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Why not! Halloween plans?

• Options
    I've decided that DS and our dog are going to be Charlie Brown and Snoopy. We are just handing out candy at home, but I will be dressing them up anyway!
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so excited for Halloween! DS will be a lion and I'll be Dorothy :-) I'm trying to get DH to be scarecrow or tin man. Will be going to a neighborhood party the week before and passing out candy the day of!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will be cold here I'm sure so we probably won't go outside but we have a few other friends with younger kids so we'll get together with them. Our cat is Sully so we got Jack a Mike Wizowski costume
  • Options
    DH hates Halloween. :-( He won't dress up but he doesn't care if DS and I do. I was trying to think of good two-somes.

DS peas Me a carrot
    DS a crow Me a scarecrow
    DS egg Me toast
    DS peanut butter Me jelly
    Salt and pepper
    spaghetti and meatballs

I'm a teacher...i thought of just putting a q on my shirt and a u on his but I thought no one else will get it...
  • Options
    DD1 will be rapunzel and DD2 will be Cinderella. It's a really cute onsie with skirt and poofy sleeves attached. We will go trick or treating at my work (they do it every year, kids go from office to office for candy). And then we will go trick or treating down our street (DD1 will be the only one getting candy).

imageimage
  • Options
    It will be cold here I'm sure so we probably won't go outside but we have a few other friends with younger kids so we'll get together with them. Our cat is Sully so we got Jack a Mike Wizowski costume
    My LO wore that just as an outifit!  haha  (We love Monsters Inc...his whole nursery is Monsters Inc.).  I have to ask...is your cat's NAME Sully, or do you have a Sully costume for your cat...?

(We recently found a Terry and Terri doll, but DS is too big for his outfit now!  We took a pic of him with all of them with his legs sticking out of the bottom of the outfit, but it's just not the same.)
  • Options
    We are going to a Halloween party the weekend before and the day of, we are trick or treating with his older cousins. (LO will not have a bag, we are just going for fun) 
  • Options
    @CapsFan52‌ your LO is adorable. Jack I'm sure will wear his more than just halloween it's just too big at the moment. As far as our cat the answer is both, his name is Sully and I got him a little coat in the monsters inc sully colors lol.
  • Options
    @mrsthompsontobe Thanks and you know I expect a picture of your little duo all dressed up!!!  :-)  
  • Options
    We got LO a Minnie Mouse costume. We will probably just take her to "trick or treat" at grandparents and my sisters and then hand out candy at home
  • Options
    I saw online a baby dressed as a lobster in a pot and the parents were chefs. I thought that was cute.
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
  • Options
    We were thinking a Wizard of Oz theme - me Dorothy, DH scarecrow, LO would be Toto. Not sure if we actually will though

image    image
  • Options
    I wanted to have the 3 of us dress up with a theme but I'm not sure what yet. I saw a football costume for LO at BBB and thought DH and I could wear his old high school football jerseys with his last name. It's cheap but we'll see... Oh also more "girly" I could be Pocahontas DH John smith and LO a raccoon lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    It's Ds1's birthday (best birthday ever!!) so we will do what we did last year, have cake and then take him truck or treating in the neighborhood. We have a fun neighborhood to go out in, lots of people decorate and participate, there are tons of kids.
  • Options
    LOs room theme is Monsters Inc. - also used for his monthly photos. He will be Sully for Halloween (had to make some fitting/sewing adjustments since the costume was 6-12 mo), DH will be Mike Wizowski, and I will be Art =) We'll be handing out candy at home on Halloween then going to a friends party the next day - can't wait!! =)
  • Options
    DS1 wants to be a construction worker/truck driver so he's wearing his Melissa & Doug construction dress up outfit. DS2 will wear a Jack o Lantern onesie that DS1 wore when he was a baby. DH's ship will be underway and he will miss Halloween again (was deployed last year) so I will likely be annoyed and bitter.

• Options
    She's going to be a little fuchsia dragon. Our son was a dragon his first Halloween, so I wanted to mimic that. Then J saw her costume so now he's being a dragon again too!
  • Options
    @cachoque‌ I also find the lobster in pot with parents as chefs clever... Look what we cooked up kind of idea. Maybe it would also work with LO as bread or a muffin (bun in the oven) or LO as a sprout and parents as gardeners?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • Options
    A more suggestive version: mom= dressed as a bird with a prop of an egg (label reading "egg"). Dad= dressed as a bee with a label reading "fertilizer" (prop of a daffodil for fertilization demonstration). Baby=label reading "where do I come from?"
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • Options
    I just got my LO the Pottery Barn Kids shark...omg, it's so adorable!
  • Options
    I'm thinking DD1 as a cat, LO as a mouse, and DH and I as dog and bird or something. Mostly because (as of right now) DD1 wants to be a cat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"