3rd Trimester
Options

Answers

• Options
    Talk to your midwife about your concerns - she knows how your pregnancy is going and can help you sort out your options. There are all sorts of reasons why inducing early can be a good or bad choice and it all depends on your specific situation. 

I don't know what services are available where you live, but there are often social service agencies that have special programs for teen moms. For example, in my area we have "crisis nurseries" that provide emergency babysitting (including over night) for kids whose parents have to go into the hospital and don't have family to help (here is a listing of some in the US: https://people.wku.edu/darbi.haynes-lawrence/crisis_nursery.htm ). Having something like that lined up just in case, might help make you feel more secure and less freaked out knowing that no matter when you go into labor, you have someone to care for your DD.

Wishing you the best!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm really nervous as my family live quite far from me and past time I was induced so I feel I can't go into labour naturally as it will scare me and I won't be prepared... Worse part mainly is the fact my gallstones I don't want them to start up during labour while I'm at home, I'd rather be in hospital with a planned labour so I know that everything will be ok x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can ask for one, but any good doctor will tell you no unless you have a medical reason to. 
  • Options
    There are more complications associated with inductions than with births that happen naturally.  Talk to you doctor.  I'm sure they'll take good care of you.
    THIS!  
  • Options
    Danipg said:
    What's with the DD? I thought all the answers were good!
    @Danipg The answers were fantastic.  They just weren't the ones OP wanted to hear. 
  • Options
    I thought this was MUD to begin with...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"