September 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    smb+jab said:
    I think i might be a hoarder :(

Our company supports a local charity that provides children with clothes, toys and other things they need; so they are currently accepting donations.  I love this charity and have donated money and my time there in the past and planned to donate some of DS's outgrown things.  So I had picked up the donation bag but last night I just could not part with his tiny clothes.  I am a hoarder.  They all went back in the box.

I know we are not having another one (its just not in the plans for me), so its pointless to save all of his clothes and if i am going to donate, this is where i would want it to go.  I guess i am just not ready.  Or a hoarder.  :|
    I'd say just not ready. I have all of DS's clothes in bins in the basement. We plan on having one more. I'm having anxiety about not having a boy and having to get rid of all of his clothes. Like I'm dreading the day I have to sell them. I actually might cry. No joke. Maybe I'm a hoarder?

• Options
    smb+jab said:
    I think i might be a hoarder :(

Our company supports a local charity that provides children with clothes, toys and other things they need; so they are currently accepting donations.  I love this charity and have donated money and my time there in the past and planned to donate some of DS's outgrown things.  So I had picked up the donation bag but last night I just could not part with his tiny clothes.  I am a hoarder.  They all went back in the box.

I know we are not having another one (its just not in the plans for me), so its pointless to save all of his clothes and if i am going to donate, this is where i would want it to go.  I guess i am just not ready.  Or a hoarder.  :|
    I can commiserate.  I'm that way about my clothes.  It takes me a long time to be "ready" to get rid of stuff.  We're in the process of moving, so I've been forced (in a good way) to get rid of stuff.  I am keeping all of Lily's clothes, because I would like another and I know I would use them again if I have another girl. 

I think it's okay you're not ready right now.  When you are, keep some items you really loved and give the rest away.  That's my plan eventually. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BPer said:
    I'm browsing paint colors on Houzz instead of working.

They start painting the inside of the new house next Thursday...and I have picked out 0 paint colors.  Every time I have a free minute from work/kids...I just want to zone out and think about nothing.  I'm sick of making decisions, and these are the fun ones to make!
    I was like this prechildren. DH and I bought our house and remodeled it extensively in 1 month while both working FT and me going to school FT. I was so overwhelmed with choices when it came time for furniture that I actually had a breakdown in Ashley Furniture! Like cried and had to leave. It was just too much. The great thing about paint however you can change it if you don't like it. Maybe pick some more neutral colors and then spring from there. Use decorative accents for your color vs the walls.

• Options
    Grace has started asking me for the tv. I need energy back.
  • Options
    Why is it that everytime I have no money I should be spending I find all the things to buy. I bought 2 things for Christmas on Zulily (justified) now I'm scoping out boots for winter, need to order my new buffet server for the kitchen (saw on IG), I found 3 things from Pier 1 and I bought a Radio Flyer scooter for DS for next summer on a BST site? I'm being punished, I'm pretty sure.

• Options
    I have been giving all of Colby's clothes (mostly keagans hand me downs) to friends with boys. I love seeing their outfits on one of their friends. IF (huge IF) I ever have another child I want to be in a financial position to be able to afford the child, and any subsequent clothes, gadgets etc. and plus also, the chances of a 3rd boy? With a different partner? Not worth me taking up the storage space.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I used my lunch break to get a manicure.

• Options
    Oh man I've been having sex dreams lately. Random, hot men. It is glorious. And then I wake up.

• Options
    Fffc I've been thinking I need to clean myself up in preparation for maybe dating (down the road) I'm thinking of getting a Brazilian. Still in the thinking stage.

• Options
    Fffc I've been thinking I need to clean myself up in preparation for maybe dating (down the road) I'm thinking of getting a Brazilian. Still in the thinking stage.

I've never waxed down there but we're going to Mexico in December. I had thought about getting something done down there since we'll be in full blown baby making stage then. I'm scared to death yet I've given birth med free. What is my problem? Have you ever had one Holly? I won't go full on brazilian but maybe a landing strip is that what's it called even? :\">

• Options
    Pokedot said:

I've never waxed down there but we're going to Mexico in December. I had thought about getting something done down there since we'll be in full blown baby making stage then. I'm scared to death yet I've given birth med free. What is my problem? Have you ever had one Holly? I won't go full on brazilian but maybe a landing strip is that what's it called even? :\">

no! That's why I'm thinking of starting soon so I can get used to it? I don't have time to shave daily being a single working mom (holy shit). I mean, I have way too much stuff going on right now to think about dating. But I'm thinking about prepping... Gosh I'm such a mess.

• Options
    I've decided my toddlers behavior is directly related to how clean or messy our house is. DH has been working 12-14 hour days this week (which for whatever reason, is much harder to deal with than when he's OOT) and the living room is a wreck and my child is acting like a hooligan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mnkate said:
    Pokedot said:

no! That's why I'm thinking of starting soon so I can get used to it? I don't have time to shave daily being a single working mom (holy shit). I mean, I have way too much stuff going on right now to think about dating. But I'm thinking about prepping... Gosh I'm such a mess.
    I get waxed frequently, but don't do Brazilians. I go "french" style, which leaves more hair. I much prefer.

I'd maybe start with just a standard bikini wax and go from there. And go to a nicer place - somehow it's a much more pleasant experience when there's calming music, nice lighting and good-smelling products
    ;)
    I was going to say this. I did a Brazilian last month when in the trying to spice up the marriage stage. Yeah, I hated it even though that was my hair style of choice 10+ years ago. I prefer a more mature look now but still very trim.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I have a technical 3 day weekend because the kid is sick today. I just made myself a to do list a mile long. And where am I? Here.

Hey ladies.

Hello stranger. I thought you ran away.
  • Options
    Ok so what is "French" I'm scared to google.

• Options
    After being on ML, I am so desperate for adult interaction, that I am basically talking everyone's ear off that crosses my path at work.  Even people I can't stand.

I even engaged with the guy I had mentioned in a previous FFFC, who is Chinese and has a really difficult to understand accent.

Naturally, it got awkward.  He's telling me how his dad wouldn't let him listen to the radio growing up, so that he could study.  So I was all "Well look at you now!, you're at this great university."

He then proceeds to tell me how he feels it was emotionally damaging.  Lesson learned.

• Options
    The first time I got waxed, I asked for a regular bikini wax and got a Brazilian.   :\">  I wasn't a huge fan.
  • Options

Whatever you do don't spray tan before the brazillian. Spray tan waxes right off. Just an FYI.

• Options
    Also, I just realized that I have been taking the elevator every time I have to go downstairs.  

From 15 weeks on during my pregnancy, I couldn't do stairs thanks to sciatica.

I've also apparently forgotten that I can now use stairs and stop being a lazy ass.

• Options
    TV is the only thing getting Boo and I through the time between when we get home and when dinner is ready/DH gets home. Late afternoon's when I feel worst with this pregnancy and we're barely getting through it. Hopefully it ends soon.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    I have spent a total of 2 hours with my kid this week. I hate this time of year. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    We're up for upgrade on our phones in late November.  I was going to get the iPhone 6 64GB but my parents offered to upgrade our phones as our Christmas presents so now I'm all well that 128 would hold more pictures... 
    That's all I got.  I'm lame.

• Options
    I have a Saturday one. One Direction is one hour from me in Charlotte this weekend. I so badly want to just drop everything and go to one of their shows. Teeny bopper for life!

Anniversary

• Options

I was managing a training this week at work. That meant ensuring that all the food and coffee for our breaks was set up/broken down so we could adjust our order throughout the week. That meant I ate lots of pastry leftovers. Seriously, I have eaten more bread and sweets this week. It is insane. 

Dd accidentally flagged your post and I don't know how to unflag.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    jayja2007 said:
    I was managing a training this week at work. That meant ensuring that all the food and coffee for our breaks was set up/broken down so we could adjust our order throughout the week. That meant I ate lots of pastry leftovers. Seriously, I have eaten more bread and sweets this week. It is insane. 
    Dd accidentally flagged your post and I don't know how to unflag.

I think if you love tit it the flag gets removed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok so what is "French" I'm scared to google.
    Late to responding to this post, but don't be scared. French is in between American and Brazilian. A good place to start if you fear Brazilian (but really, it's not bad, just make sure you go to a good place).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"