Late Term and Child Loss
Options

~ Loss Check-In 9/26 ~

Hi ladies, I hope you have been kind to yourselves this week.  

Welcome to the check-in! I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 

QOTW: If you could describe your angel child(ren) in one word, what would you choose?  Why?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
                                    motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~ Loss Check-In 9/26 ~

• Options
    Not really.  

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 
    I'm trying to survive today - Caroline would have been 6 months old.  Time is passing so quickly and so slowly all at once.

QOTW: If you could describe your angel child(ren) in one word, what would you choose?  Why? 
    I would choose "inspirational."  Caroline has inspired everyone around her to appreciate the time we are given and live full, beautiful lives.  
                                        motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yes. I am now taking medicine for mental health finally, and was able to take all the baby stuff except the heavy furniture into the basement. I realized that I was keeping it around in some sort of weird hope that it all wasn't true.... 

In the month of October, I am doing 2 challenges. One is the photography challenge through the #captureyourgrief that was mentioned on this board earlier. I am also doing a yoga challenge for october #hocuspocuslotus. This will get me up and around, participating in life, and doing yoga again
    *Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?  I have been looking for  a nice box for the keepsakes we brought home from the hospital but haven't been having much luck. I e-mailed a woodworking craftsman about a custom wooden box and the quote i got back was $700! It was beautiful/heirloom quality, but there was no way I could pay that. The 24th was our EDD and I wanted to do something special so I went to Hobby lobby and bought an unfinished wood box and stained it myself. Then I engraved the date in a wooden plaque that i will attached to the top.  It has really come together nicely and I'm glad I ended up making something myself. It makes it even more special to me and it helped me get through a really tough day. I am still waiting on the clear coat to cure before I put it together, Then I will post pics.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Just trying to stay on track with my diet and exercise.

QOTW: If you could describe your angel child(ren) in one word, what would you choose?  Why? Loved. Because from the moment we found out we were pregnant we were in love. We still are.

@kderoy You will be in my thoughts today. Hugs to you

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

• Options
    Not really. Just learning how to breathe normally I suppose, and that is a concept only a loss mom would understand.

Well, I passed my Series 7, so that's good. I also spoke to Dr Haney from Univ of Chicago, and he gave me a lot of hope for the future, and will be scheduling my TAC shortly; that will be done some time in late Nov/ early Dec.

Astonishing. They came from the greatest love, my dh and me. We learned a more profound love, understood how love could multiply, and what self-sacrifice truly means. I felt them around me on test day, and when I talk to them I feel their presence. I love them and will love them forever and ever, until time is done.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Yes. I went back to work today. The morning was rough and I asked my angel to help mommy get through the day and I think he did. What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Getting my blood pressure down so I can stop taking meds. I have to start back exercising and regulating my salt intake. QOTW: If you could describe your angel child(ren) in one word, what would you choose? Why? Hero. My boss said it best when she sent me an email saying our Ronin was born a hero, saving my life and will always be remembered in that way.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"