September 2014 Moms
Options

~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

Happy Friday! And happy EDD to @bf43005, @KATILLAC1, @lostinlove032911, and @mrsH1112 - we made it!!

1) How many weeks are you/ how old is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?

4) GTKY: If you opened a restaurant, what kind would it be?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

Re: ~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

• Options
    1 - 40 weeks!
    2 - Stuffy sinuses, back hurts on and off, one leg still hurts but the other has gotten better. Yesterday and this morning I had MOTN "is that my water or just pee" moments. I'm going with pee since it only happens at 4am.
    3 - I made it to 40 weeks, that's totally a milestone. Does it mean I have to stop snarling at the people at work who go "oh! you're still here!" every time they see me? I hope not. Next OB appointment is Monday - the same day my temp officially gets hired (about time).
    4 - Diner, definitely. 24/7 breakfast and "you'll eat what I made or you won't eat" specials for dinner.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options

1. 40 Weeks!! Congrats to you other ladies that made it too! 

2. Been feeling really frustrated this week.  Haven't been sleeping well.  Some of that is pregnancy related and some of that is still trying to get used to going to bed without DH.  Instead I stay up until he gets home and then get annoyed when he can't go right to sleep.  Also, Tuesday his car engine blew up.  So there goes over $4,000 and I'm home at night with no car!!  Anyone know where there is a money tree? LOL!

3. Appointment on Wednesday.  If baby doesn't come before then the appointment will be a discussion and scheduling of induction.  Trying to set myself up for this since I haven't had much if any changes.

4. I would open a small country style diner.  Small menu with a hanful of great things, specials depending on what I feel like making, and a lot of homemade family recipes. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KATILLAC1KATILLAC1 member
    edited September 2014

1) How many weeks are you/ how old is baby?

I am officially 40 weeks, baby is as big as a jackfruit....whatever that is.

2) How are you feeling?

Surprisingly good. I did get some kind of mutant virus from someone at work which is kicking my butt. I'm also feeling really excited because today is my last day at work!

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?

I lost my mucus plug yeaterday which I know can mean absolutely nothing but I was stupid excited about it. After no change in dialation for weeks it gave me hope that SOMETHING is going on in there. Last night I had some contractions through out the night but nothing timeable. This gave me hope that maybe baby boy will come on his own before my rcs.

4) GTKY: If you opened a restaurant, what kind would it be?

It would be a breakfast place/bakery. I LOVE baking specialty pastries and desserts. We would also have gourmet coffee drinks and we would be open all day serving the full breakfast menu, it's a crime that there aren't more all day breakfast places around.

ETA: @bf43005 So sorry to hear about your DH's car, that is the worst. We had our PCM die on us in our second car a little over a month ago and ended up having to buy a new (to us) car and it was so stressful! Hope you get something resolved quickly.

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you/ how old is baby? 39 weeks!  Baby is the size of a watermelon.

2) How are you feeling?  READY to have this baby.

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?  Baby is doing great, so no more early induction for me and I am allowed to go to 40 weeks.  :) Having lots of contractions and am starting to dilate/efface, so I am hoping to avoid cervadil at least, if I do have to be induced next week.

4) GTKY: If you opened a restaurant, what kind would it be?  I don't think I could ever own a restaurant.  I give those people a lot of credit, but lack the time and energy needed to successfully run anything like that.  Although, now that I think about it, I am in the mood for Mexican food now...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"