July 2014 Moms

09/25 UOT

Let all of the unpopular madness spew forth!

Re: 09/25 UOT

• Loading the player...
  • I fucking hate Samuel L. Jackson. 

@Skeemer your pic prompted my seething rage for him that I sometimes forget about lol

imageimage

• skr1619 said:

I fucking hate Samuel L. Jackson. 

@Skeemer your pic prompted my seething rage for him that I sometimes forget about lol
    Why?! I think he's friggin hilarious! Haha he cracked me up in Django with those big ass eyes and that old southern accent.
  • cookiemomma14cookiemomma14 member
    edited September 2014
    jessafish said:

I don't get all the ridiculous slang these days. It's a sure sign I'm getting older, seriously why call someone "bae" .. is that the new boo?

Plus it is a Danish word for poop. So there's that.

So all these people are calling each other shit! I may secretly smile every time now :D
  • Nichole8787Nichole8787 member
    edited September 2014
    I think it's inappropriate tho wear skin tight work out clothing as your all day every day clothes. I mean would you wear jeans and a tank top that tight and low cut? No, no you wouldn't.
    image.
  • I'm not a fan of the "trendy" way I see a lot of people on my IG feed dress babies/kids ... that moccasin-weird printed legging- graphic tee-turban headband/wrap look is just not for little ones, IMO. Or adults, really. (I hope you all even know what I'm talking about!)
  • @jensavicci I have no idea why I hate him so much. He just irks me lol It's irrational. And I feel like he's in every fucking movie. Maybe that's why haha

imageimage

• Iif them can't stand The View, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.

Me either. I've never seen a full episode of any of them
    image.
  • I don't like that fathers get automatic rights even when thand isey're total a-holes. I get that they contributed a cell but they shouldn't be allowed to drag the mom to court for visitation while continuing to be a total dbag, especially if they're doing it to be irritating and not because they actually care about the child. I also think decent dads should have more rights when the mom is a terrible parent.

On the flip side I hate when momskeep children from their dad's for no reason. It only hurts the child and is completely selfish.
    It's probably not an unpopular opinion and I completely agree with you.

• marsalisailsmarsalisails member
    edited October 2014
  • DH keeps teasing me about TTC and I don't like it.
    It's an unpopular opinion because him and my best friend find it funny but I don't.
  • I hate the neon shoe trend. :-q

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It makes me stabby when someone assumes that I'm BFing.

A guy in our office has done this to me on 3 separate occasions now.

The first time I visited I had a giant DD coffee, and he was all "Coffee while nursing? No wonder he's not sleeping!" No, bro.

The second time I visited while on ML, "So is it tough being the only one that can get up and feed the baby at night?  Or are you pumping so that you can get some rest?" Sigh.

Today, "Do you bring the baby into bed at night to nurse?  I'd be afraid of falling asleep and smothering him."

Dude, what is your obsession with my boobs and their ability to feed.

• I cannot stand the socks with sandals look that I just saw on like 3 different people today @-)
  • Skeemer said:

I hate it when people wear glasses with no lenses or non prescription glasses. It's lame.

Without a lense? That's kinda....stupid.
  • Oh T9, those were they days.

UO: I hate swipe. I refuse to sends texts from my husbands android phone because typing is such a hassle. iPhone forever!
  • AMcLawsAMcLaws member
    edited September 2014
    Danipg said:

I'm not sure if this is a UO here but I know it is with some of my SIL's and it pisses me off to no end. I do not believe that a women's body has failed her if she ends up needing a c-section. You still grew a freaking human! Everytime I hear them say something like that it makes me ragey inside. My body did not fail me!

I had a customer at work yesterday say "oh, you had a section? ? Gosh I'm SO SORRY!!!! How are you already back at work???"

Ugh.... I still had a baby!! That's amazing! ! My body didn't fail me!!! And I'm back at work because it's been 9 weeks. It doesn't take forever to recover. Having a section did not make me crippled!!

Edit: poor choice of wording.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • AMcLaws said:

Danipg said:

I'm not sure if this is a UO here but I know it is with some of my SIL's and it pisses me off to no end. I do not believe that a women's body has failed her if she ends up needing a c-section. You still grew a freaking human! Everytime I hear them say something like that it makes me ragey inside. My body did not fail me!

I had a customer at work yesterday say "oh, you had a section? ? Gosh I'm SO SORRY!!!! How are you already back at work???"

Ugh.... I still had a baby!! That's amazing! ! My body didn't fail me!!! And I'm back at work because it's been 9 weeks. It doesn't take forever to recover. Having a section did not make me crippled!!

Edit: poor choice of wording.
    I had ds on Wednesday and went to church the next Sunday everyone was like wow good for you being out already. I guess people usually stay home a month or two. When i had dd. I waited a little longer because she was born during flu season. With ds i wanted out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I cannot stand the socks with sandals look that I just saw on like 3 different people today @-)

Whatevs, I look totally hip
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"