UO

13»

Re: UO

• Options
    mbm1983 said:

RHoPA1109 said:
    Finally though of a UO: I didnt like "Silver Linings Playbook."
    i love it.

but i do not think bradley cooper is hot in any way.
    You guys are both crazy.  I would definitely not kick that man out of bed.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like most newborn photos people take these days.  I don't like the ones with babies in weird and unnatural positions and places like hanging in a basket from a tree or a baby all smooshed up with their hands propping up their chins. 

I was shown ones today that involved rubber duckies and a sunflower in one photo. In the other were cars and a trophy awkwardly placed. The photographer was awful, I don't understand putting all these accessories in the photo. Just take a picture of the baby in a cute outfit.
    BabyFruit Ticker'>*
    TTC #1 since January 2012  Dx: Unexplained infertility & hypothyroidism 
    8/13 BFP!    EDD:  April 25, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

Finally though of a UO: I didnt like "Silver Linings Playbook."

We can't all have good taste.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    saltbox40 said:

I don't understand why most people don't bedshare with their children, especially in the first years. I feel like it makes everything easier(breastfeeding, bonding, nighttime diaper changes, etc.). 

We as humans, have slept together in groups for thousands of years. 
    I have a friend who co-slept with her parents till she was seven. At the end she also had her two younger siblings in the bed as well. Her DH was adamant that there would be no co-sleeping, for fear of history repeating itself.

• Options
    my UO I hate turkey at Thanksgiving ( well period) and truly do not understand what people enjoy about it...I don't get it

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

October Siggy Challenge- Halloween Fail

• Options
    aeith11 said:

my UO I hate turkey at Thanksgiving ( well period) and truly do not understand what people enjoy about it...I don't get it

I hated the turkey until my husband introduced me to turkey sandwiches on whitr bread with mayo and stuffing on it. Yum! Fried turkey also improves the turkey experience.
    imageimage 
                                                                                January Siggy Challenge-Exercise Fail
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Ugh I hate the movie frozen too! I don't seen why adult women are so obsessed with Disney and Disney movies and princesses and the whole shebang! I'd understand if you have kids but no kids!
  • Options
    kariemomo said:

Ugh I hate the movie frozen too! I don't seen why adult women are so obsessed with Disney and Disney movies and princesses and the whole shebang! I'd understand if you have kids but no kids!

I thought Frozen was awful. Nice messages, but from a quality/plot standpoint, awful. It may make me a snob, but I want my kids to know and love excellent movies and literature. They will be reading the real version of this one!

Catchy song though.

Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • Options
    Chocolate is the most disgusting food item. Why the hell do people assume vagina = love of chocolate. So gross.
  • Options
    Ginja85 said:

Chocolate is the most disgusting food item. Why the hell do people assume vagina = love of chocolate. So gross.

Your not alone in not a fan of chocolate either...another thing I don't get

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

October Siggy Challenge- Halloween Fail

• Options
    mbm1983 said:

I'm not a disney fanatic. But i love musicals. That's probably why i like disney films. Disney films have lots of problems, but bad songs ain't one of them.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

I object to that! Frozen had some awful songs and a few in Princess and the Frog were not so great... IMO
  • Options
    mbm1983 said:

Not every one is a winner. But there are some classics.

You cannot tell me that olaf's song in frozen isn't pure genius. It's clever as fuck.

I hated Olaf... The song was ok-ish. I liked when what's his face said he was gonna tell him he would melt. But maybe that reveals too much of what kinda person I am lol.
  • Options
    I liked Frozen but don't understand the hype. There have been way better Disney movies. All though, Olaf was probably my favorite. @miahbelle‌, your hatred of him has been noted ;)
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• Options
    mbm1983 said:
    I didn't like frozen the first 10 times i saw it. But it grows on you. Same with all the disney junior shows i have to watch with my daughter. They really aren't that bad.

And I would choose Disney Jr. over Nick Jr. anyday. We had tv for a year because it was paid for at our apartment, but now that we're in our house, we choose to pay for internet instead. I miss Doc McStuffins and Sofia more than I should admit...
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"