July 2013 Moms
Options

Spam: The final frontier

13»

Re: Spam: The final frontier

• Options
    haddocky said:

@cshum24‌ that made me LOL :)

And not because I don't want another baby one day, just the "go on. do it" was funny :)
  • Options
    So I've had pretty bad back pain for a few weeks now - what does one do? Get a massage? See a doctor? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @econmama it's in the middle of my back around my spine and whenever I move, my spine makes (quiet) noise and I feel popping. Stretching doesn't help :( My guess is it's from picking up baby all day and baby wearing, although I have a very light baby. Chiro? Or massage? 
  • Options
    @missymr @econmama‌ Im watching WW while drinking wine in a bubble bath. :\">
  • Options

Warning TMI possibly.
    Lately DH has been forgetting deodorant. He sat down next to me again on the couch today and I smelled that familiar foul BO. I looked at him and said, " do you not have anymore deodorant or what?!?"
    He was like yea I showered awhile ago and put it on why?
    I lifted my arm and nearly died! It was me! Embarrassing! X_X

Dh has asked me if I had forgotten deodorant.... It happened when I was pregnant before too.

I never ever ever had bo until pregnancy. It's never left :(

• Options
    PickleX said:

I bought jeans without trying them on - they fit perfectly \:D/

Urban legend comes true!

• Options
    econmama said:

Watching with my sis who has never seen it. Let Bartlet Be Bartlet
    econmama said:

Watching with my sis who has never seen it. Let Bartlet Be Bartlet
    Are you gonna pop someone's WW cherry tonight?

Yeehaw!

• Options
    @econmama we may likely watch similar episodes this evening. First two seasons are the best :)

Just wondering...how do you gals feel about the Band Of Brothers mini series?
  • Options
    Not a huge fan of either 6 or 7.
  • Options
    Umm Bones fans anyone?!? No spoilers but WTF? Why?
  • Options
    fabk said:
    I'm a season and a half behind :(( @fabk
  • Options
    EagleWife said:

fabk said:

I'm a season and a half behind :(( @fabk

I just finished last season on netflix :) i might have to catch up since its early in the season
  • Options
    Does anyone remember @gutsymama 's sausage gravy recipe. I bought good breakfast sausage at a farmers market and I want to make some biscuits and gravy. I never have before.
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    @martyn17 - I'm on my laptop so I just searched "Sausage gravy" on our board:

Hope it turns out for you!
  • Options
    ramy3 said:
    Iris walking update!

She was up to 8 steps at a time today but most of the time would only do it if she was walking towards me or DH. Then tonight before she went to bed I was sitting on the sofa and stood her up in front of me and she walked halfway across the living room! I didn't even count the steps because I was so excited lol.
    That's awesome @ramy3!

P.S. I miss your other numbers :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"