1st Trimester
Options

No Period, No Symptoms & Neg Test

Hello Everyone, 

I'm a lurker and this is my first time starting a post. Congrats to all who are expecting a bundle ;)

I am now 9 days late, no symptoms and neg test (took it 3 days ago) If i am pregnant my due date in late May.

But… Last night i woke up at 3am which a slight burning sensation in my lower region. I thought i had to pee, So i tried to and nothing wanted to come out. Finally a little bit trickled. 

Is this a symptom ? Obviously i am buying a test after work to see if now my levels will show a positive.

Anyone else have this in 1st try? Thank for listening =)

Re: No Period, No Symptoms & Neg Test

• Options
    I thought about pos UTI, but i went again and no sensation?

Thank for you input AFwifelife =)
  • Options
    I have almost all the signs of pregnancy. I tested postive( took 4 different tests) then yesterday at plan parenthood they told me the test was negative. Im so confused. Can anyone help me? I have tender breast I pee so much I swear I should live in the bathroom Im tired ive missed 2 periods. Whats going on?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have almost all the signs of pregnancy. I tested postive( took 4 different tests) then yesterday at plan parenthood they told me the test was negative. Im so confused. Can anyone help me? I have tender breast I pee so much I swear I should live in the bathroom Im tired ive missed 2 periods. Whats going on?

You should contact an OB. What did planned parenthood say about the negative test? Was it urine or blood?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I've had this happen, and it was a chemical pregnancy. It could also be that the tests at pp (if urine) weren't as sensitive as the home ones. Have you taken another home test? Also, you don't miss periods. You most likely ovulated late, maybe it appear as if you've missed when you really haven't. Good luck and I hope you can get this figured out soon!
  • Options
    It was a urine test @ planned parenthood. I have retested yet cuz they told me to wait till the fifth to see if another period is a no show.
  • Options
    You can go to the Dollar Store and get a test if you do not want to wait that long.  Don't know how much I personally would trust them, but I've herd good things about them on here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Dollar store HPT work just fine. 
  • Options
    I got my bfp about 2weeks ago
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"