October 2013 Moms
Options

Sh%t toddlers say...

sooner1981sooner1981 member
edited September 2014 in October 2013 Moms
This afternoon, we were interviewing a new real estate agent. My babysitter left when I got home, so I was holding my son as I showed the agent around, while my daughter was drawing. All was (relatively) peaceful. We came out of the bedroom and moved into the kitchen, where my daughter was standing with her shirt off, my breast pump pressed against her stomach. She looks over at the agent and me, and says, "I make some tummy milk. I make a BIG cup for bubba! Yummy!" 

The realtor: 

imageimage

Re: Sh%t toddlers say...

• Options
    I can't see the pic but I can only imagine! Lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I can't see the image but I am crying laughing right now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This afternoon, we were interviewing a new real estate agent. My babysitter left when I got home, so I was holding my son as I showed the agent around, while my daughter was drawing. All was (relatively) peaceful. We came out of the bedroom and moved into the kitchen, where my daughter was standing with her shirt off, my breast pump pressed against her stomach. She looks over at the agent and me, and says, "I make some tummy milk. I make a BIG cup for bubba! Yummy!" 

The realtor: 

imageimage

Laughing so hard right now!
  • Options

The realtor: 

imageimage
    Hahahaha, priceless! 
  • Options
    So funny!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"