Los Angeles Babies
Options

OBGYN in SFV

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the Bump...I moved to LA 2 years about and am TTC.  I am looking for a good OBGYN in the Valley (live in Northridge, work in Studio City) so any where around those areas.  I have Blue Shield HMO but am open to other options too.

Any suggestions as I feel so lost!  I am currently seeing Dr. Abusleme in Van Nuys and not sure about her.  Anyone have experience with her?

Thanks!!!
Katie
Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Re: OBGYN in SFV

• Options
    I'm not sure if you can get Kaiser! I know Kaiser in Panorama has pretty good OB's. I had Dr. Sanchez and she was amazing but she is currently on maternity leave herself lol
  • Options
    I can get Kaiser if I want to switch and I wasn't sure if it was a good option because I just moved to CA 2 years ago and had never even heard of it before!  Good to know you recommend it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my obgyn, he was amazing during my pregnancy and delivery. Dr. Aranaz in Burbank.
  • Options
    MaryKatie3MaryKatie3 member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you! I will check him out too!

Anyone use Northridge Hospital?  It is very close to my house so I have been looking there but haven't heard any reviews.
  • Options
    Hi, I don't know if you are comfortable with a male ob, but the moment I met mine, my hubby and I felt so comfortable with him. He delivered my first baby boy and is now seeing me with my second. He prefers tarzana hospital (GREAT HOSPITAL) but I think I remember him saying he can deliver at northridge as well. He lives closer to tarzana. His name is Dr. Fred Kohn. His office is right next to tarzana too. If he isn't what you're looking for, in his same office there are 3 other ob's to choose from. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you those are both great options--I will check them out!

Katie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"