3rd Trimester

Byram or Edgepark?

I have UHC insurance and the big 4 vendors are Byram, Edgepark, Genadyne, and Target Pharm.  However, only Byram and Edgepark offer the Medela pumps, and that is the pump I want.  Has anyone here had any experiences ordering through Byram or Edgepark? They both seem to have very poor reviews online. 

Re: Byram or Edgepark?

• starybstaryb member
    edited September 2014
    I ordered my pump online through Byram, it was extremely easy. I just filled out the form and submitted it and I was done. I got an email right after saying the order would be processed 30 days before my edd and it was. They sent an email so I could track the shipment and I got it in 2 days. Don't know if this is a typical experience but if the reviews are bad as you say, but it worked great for me. Good luck!

• Mine was ordered through Edgepark and it was so easy and fast. I was nervous that they made you wait until 30 days before your due date to order, but it came within a few days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • katehgee said:
    I thought you were asking for name advice for a second... :-SS
    Lol me too
    I was also...kinda eye rolled when I say who the OP was.  @rainbow17 why don't you start 1 big thread and ask all your questions in there. Stop creating like 15 new threads an hour.  Getting super annoying. 
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @katehgee...I think I'm gonna create a new post everytime I poop.  That's what this "shit" reminds me of....

****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks

PitaPata Dog tickers

• schnitz9schnitz9 member
    edited September 2014

katehgee said:
    @katehgee...I think I'm gonna create a new post everytime I poop.  That's what this "shit" reminds me of....

Hahah "Dear Diary, today I took a dump. It was glorious." P.S. If you are pooping regularly then I am envious of your bowels.
    Dr gave me some reglan and works like a charm..... Maybe I should start a post about it...and then I start a post about how much I pee too....then ask your opinions on it...

ETA: I'm such a cyber bully...uh oh
    :-SS :-SS
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks

PitaPata Dog tickers

• schnitz9schnitz9 member
    edited September 2014
    katehgee said:

katehgee said:
    @katehgee...I think I'm gonna create a new post everytime I poop.  That's what this "shit" reminds me of....

Hahah "Dear Diary, today I took a dump. It was glorious." P.S. If you are pooping regularly then I am envious of your bowels.
    Dr gave me some reglan and works like a charm..... Maybe I should start a post about it...and then I start a post about how much I pee too....then ask your opinions on it...
    Can you start about 8 in a row asking about the different methods of poop assistance? Here are some ideas for threads to start: Reglan Fiber Fiber vs. Prunes Reglan/Colace/Metamucil Coffee vs. Big Mac Enema Prunes or Enema What do you think about peeing a lot?
    and can you ladies tell me the different and benefits between all the methods or should I start a different thread for that?

ETA: to answer the OPs question...who gives a rats ass. It's a free fucking breast pump.  I could be ordering it from the moon for all I care I think its great that my insurance now covers it.  I'm sure some STM on here can tell you it was pretty pricey to buy outright 2 years ago when they were pregnant and it wasn't covered.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Leysin97Leysin97 member
    edited September 2014
    I used Byram. About 30 days before my due date got an email saying it had been processed and got the pump within a week.

Edit: oh and it was super easy. Just filled out a form online and submitted it. They handled the rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"