July 2014 Moms
Options

Downton is baaack y'all

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Downton is baaack y'all

• Options
    Oh no I missed it!!! Are they replaying it??
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    I haven't seen this but would like to. Anyone know where I can start with season 1? We've got HBO, Netflix, and AmazonPrime instant video. Sad, I know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babyprigge‌ I binged watched it on amazon instant video my whole maternity leave.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
  • Options
    My houston pbs station won't start playing season five until January. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
  • Options
    What are torrent sites?

image image
  • Options
    how could I miss the first episode?? And I live in the UK! feel like I've been in a baby bubble lately :)

I have to laugh, "put that in your pipe and smoke it" is a quote my family uses all the time, I think my great grandmother used to say that to my grandfather lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Last season was wayyy too much for me emotionally. I don't know if I can handle another round of tragedy!!! :'(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Random side note, supposedly Kim Kardashian wants to guest star on DA. I'd love to see that horrible train wreck happen!
  • Options
    queenieM said:
    how could I miss the first episode?? And I live in the UK! feel like I've been in a baby bubble lately :)

I have to laugh, "put that in your pipe and smoke it" is a quote my family uses all the time, I think my great grandmother used to say that to my grandfather lol!
    @queenieM
    Where abouts do you live?

• Options
    livkight said:

Last season was wayyy too much for me emotionally. I don't know if I can handle another round of tragedy!!! :'(

Are you referring to season 4? I honestly can barely remember anything of interest happening in season 4, but it was better than the roller coaster that was season 3.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Are you referring to season 4? I honestly can barely remember anything of interest happening in season 4, but it was better than the roller coaster that was season 3.
    **trigger warning**  **spoiler warning**

It's been a couple of seasons of rough stuff i guess.. matthew and sybil died in 3, right? but seeing anna get raped and edith dealing with an unwanted pregnancy in 4 was really hard for me.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    livkight said:

livkight said:

**trigger warning**  **spoiler warning**

It's been a couple of seasons of rough stuff i guess.. matthew and sybil died in 3, right? but seeing anna get raped and edith dealing with an unwanted pregnancy in 4 was really hard for me.

You are right, I kept forgetting the Anna business happened in 4, not 3.

I'm really hoping they take a positive spin on Edith's story in 5 :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pipeTsquared we've been living in Yorkshire for 4 years but are moving back to the US next week! Has been fun living in the area that downton abbey takes place (even though filmed down south). Love hearing them talk about neighbouring towns like Ripon! My husband and I actually toured Highclere castle last year (where downton abbey is filmed). Gorgeous place but wish they had chosen a location in the north. - it's too sunny down south lol

• Options
    queenieM said:
    @pipeTsquared we've been living in Yorkshire for 4 years but are moving back to the US next week! Has been fun living in the area that downton abbey takes place (even though filmed down south). Love hearing them talk about neighbouring towns like Ripon! My husband and I actually toured Highclere castle last year (where downton abbey is filmed). Gorgeous place but wish they had chosen a location in the north. - it's too sunny down south lol
    @queenieM - I am never that impressed with Highclere, there are far better ones out there to see. I know Yorkshire pretty well - I went to university at Leeds

• Options
    They should've used Castle Howard, just north of York. That place has been used for filming before, including Brideshead Revisited. It's a stunning house.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"