September 2013 Moms

Music for LO?

My DD loves music, and I noticed last night that she really likes bopping along with Raffi. What other kid music do you or your LOs like that is similar? Usually she just listens to my music, but I'd like to get her some kid stuff from the library.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Music for LO?

• LO likes anything so what I think are her "favorites" are probably what I find the most tolerable, haha. We listen to Raffi, Laurie Berkner, the wiggles, and I really like the Sesame Street singing with the stars DVD.

• Xander LOVES Ushers Abc's, What does the fox say, and Gangnam Style. It is hilarious to see him bopping around.
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorite children's music is Anne Murray sings Sesame Street. And my favorite song is The teddy bears picnic.

On that note I don't really play music for her. I do play Rockabye Lullaby music when she goes to bed. I have U2, Prince, P!nk, weezer, and Elton John.

• Thanks all! I picked up 4 Raffi CDs to download to my iPod for the car. I'll have to look into the others when I go back!

• Caleb's favorite songs are "Shake it off" by TSwift, "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley, some Veggietales, and some Disney (Mulan and Lion King especially).

But seriously, I am not a fan of reggae and it's like insta-calm baby in our house.
  • We currently only listen to baby einstein, oldies, and Disney on Pandora. I need to look into these other suggestions from you ladies!
  • We listen to Toddler Tunes on Pandora A LOT.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"