Micro Preemies

Good Morning!

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? What's coming up this week?

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15

Re: Good Morning!

• We had a nice weekend here. Saturday was DH's birthday so we spent the day together then went out with friends that night while Anna stayed at my parents. My parents gave DH a bike seat and a little helmet so he can take Anna for rides this fall. I can't wait to see how she likes it! 

This week we have regular PT, OT, and aquatics and also an appointment with orthotics to get fitted for a DAFO for Anna's left foot. Anyone have experience with these?

I will ask for T&Ps for me this week. I am having surgery on Wednesday to resect my septum (basically a thick wall of fibrous tissue down the middle of my uterus). My doctors didn't discover it until a couple months ago, even though it likely was the cause of Patricia's death and Anna's early arrival. It is hard knowing a birth defect caused all this but I am hopeful I may someday have a normal pregnancy. I just hope my RE can get it all in one surgery!

• T&P coming your way <3   Sounds like a crazy schedule!  

Let's see.. the twins have their infant teacher per normal.. their older sisters are under threat to lose their art and robotics classes if they don't stay on task with their homework!  So, assuming they behave, we have those this week.  Nothing special past that :) 

The weekend was calm past both girls working on their first teeth.  Grumpy drooly babies ><  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @jbranden12‌ T&P for your surgery and a fast recovery.

We had a nice long weekend. DS1 had a fall break at school so we took the family down to FL for a few days. It was off and on rainy so that kind of out a damper on things! But, we don't do the beach anyway. With DS2 sensory issues he does not like sand touching him at all. This week is back to the usual. PT, OT, ST, peds appt Wednesday for flu shot, pulmo appt Thursday, MFM u/s Friday. Insurance denied our request for Synagis shot for the third time today so we will see what pulmo wants to do from here.

@Usm123‌ DS2 is getting his 2 year molars also and he bites/puts everything in his mouth. We bought a "chewy tubes knobby super chew" a few months ago (OT recommended it). He stopped bitting me and his brother and carries the knobby around bitting it.
  • @usm123 we got Synagis while in the NICU and we received it last season. I knew it was a long shot but I just keep pushing it hoping that somebody will give in. Haha!
  • Thanks, ladies! I'll update on how it goes. 

@Missi576 and @Usm123 good luck with those teeth! 

And @Usm123 I'm really surprised being on oxygen isn't a qualifier for another round of synagis, that's unfortunate.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"