October 2012 Moms
Options

A poll about nights

LorMorLorMor member
edited September 2014 in October 2012 Moms
It seems many of us are having difficult nights. Does your LO sleep through the night?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

A poll about nights 68 votes

A: Yes, like an angel.
60% 41 votes
B: LO is unpredictable - sometimes he/she does, sometimes he/she doesn't.
26% 18 votes
C: We know LO can sleep through, but it hasn't happened in a while.
7% 5 votes
D: no, nope.
5% 4 votes

Re: A poll about nights

• Options
    He use to sleep fine to we moved him to toddler bed now it is crap.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Night sleep is fine. Naps suuuuuuck.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So does sleeping from 11pm to 4 am count as sleeping through the night?

• Options

I am so afraid to click an option here...

My thoughts exactly.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    She sleeps through almost always but sometimes she does whine randomly in her sleep enough to wake me up.
  • Options
    Sheesh, okay. I said B, but I could have said C. I blame teething and an active imagination. (She has creatures and bats and a biting octopus in her room...)

I am really struggling, because if she wakes up, she comes straight through to me. Not interested in my husband at all. She'll fall asleep with me, and sometimes I take her back to her bed and other times I just keep her in bed with me, but either way, I don't get good sleep. It's fine if she comes through any time after around 4:30 or so, because then I enjoy the snuggles, but sometimes it's happening as early as 11pm.

Yawn.
  • Options
    Sleeps great... As long as she's in our bed.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    God damn this poll jinxed me.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    So jealous of all the angel sleepers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LorMor said:
    Sheesh, okay. I said B, but I could have said C. I blame teething and an active imagination. (She has creatures and bats and a biting octopus in her room...)

I am really struggling, because if she wakes up, she comes straight through to me. Not interested in my husband at all. She'll fall asleep with me, and sometimes I take her back to her bed and other times I just keep her in bed with me, but either way, I don't get good sleep. It's fine if she comes through any time after around 4:30 or so, because then I enjoy the snuggles, but sometimes it's happening as early as 11pm.

Yawn.
    Been gone awhile but check in from time to time...this is a lot like us.  She is all over the place.  One night she'll sleep till 5:45 with no wake-ups and then for the next four she is up at 4am and then she'll throw in a night where she wakes for the first time at 11.  We are all over the place. And sleep with her in our bed is NOT GOOD. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"