November 2014 Moms
Options

@amtay825

13»

Re: @amtay825

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss :-(
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    :( I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    amtay825amtay825 member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you all so very much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I really do appreciate them. I just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. Now the real healing begins. God bless each of you and your sweet babies. Love em good and never take a healthy pregnancy for granted. This was my 4th pregnancy, and everyone of them have been a huge struggle and I only have one living son who is a true miracle that the drs said would never make it. He's got two brothers in heaven now, and one other that we are not sure if boy or girl because it was too soon. If your body doesn't fail you, be thankful for that. Seriously. You are incredibly blessed. I had a tubal during my csection, so never again for me. I can't go thru it anymore, ever again. Goodbye everyone, and thanks again.

10/16/04 ~ lost our first baby boy at 20 weeks due to IC

3/05 ~ another loss at 12 weeks

2/14/06 ~ Our sweet valentine miracle was born after a nightmarish 8 months!

Surprise Baby Boy, born sleeping at 31 weeks on 9/21/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"