LGBT Parenting

TWW GTKY

It seems like their are a bunch of us in the two week wait right now! I was wondering if you guys wanted to do a get to know you?

How far post O or Transfer are you? 

Are you feeling any symptoms? 

Are you planing to POAS? 

How in the world are you keeping yourself busy/distracted? 
Same-sex couple- In love with my awesome wife, A, since 2007
Our son M was born 6.2013 

M was conceived via IVF using donor sperm and my wife's eggs. My wife carried. 

Now I am starting my second FET with embryos from A's IVF cycle...this is our last shot.

ET 9/15- BFN

Re: TWW GTKY

• How far post O or Transfer are you? 
    I am 6 days post 5 day transfer so beta on Thursday

I am feeling a bunch of symptoms that can all be attributed to crinone and or estrace if I think about it too hard. Mainly I am exhausted and my sense of smell is bonkers! 

Are you planing to POAS? 
    Undecided. I did a trigger last Tuesday night so I couldn't POAS until Wednesday. I might hold out until after my beta draw because I am sure that waiting for results is going to kill me! 

I have had a huge work project but that wraps up on Monday. I have a bunch of stuff that I could be doing for school but I am not really feeling it. We have been doing lots of fun fall family things to stay busy, but I have a feeling this week will be much harder than last week :)
    Same-sex couple- In love with my awesome wife, A, since 2007
    Our son M was born 6.2013 

M was conceived via IVF using donor sperm and my wife's eggs. My wife carried. 

Now I am starting my second FET with embryos from A's IVF cycle...this is our last shot.

ET 9/15- BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Hello all...

How far past O or transfer are you?

I am 4dpo

Honestly I think I am psyching myself into feeling symptoms so I don't think I can trust any "symptoms" I may be feeling.

Are you planning to POAS?

We are scheduled to go to the beta testing on the 2nd of October. I'd like to think I can hold out til then but I'll probably POAS the day before.

I am praying a lot!!! Its my birthday week so I took off work to take a trip with my DW but then she started a new job so now Im just off with little/nothing to do. I am trying to not drive her crazy with my what ifs speeches but I can't turn off my mind. In my head I am pregnant. I only think about the test being positive and I know that I will be devastated if its actually negative but I believe that positivity breeds positives!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"