Special Needs
Options

craniosynostosis and quick intro...

Well, I posted this on M14, b/c that's where I'm usually at, but I thought I'd check in here as well. I don't post often, usually lurk.
Yesterday DS4 was diagnosed with sagittal craniosynostosis, its uncommon, but I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences? We have already set up a surgery date 6 weeks from now, and I'm going to have anxiety attacks up until (and after, I'm sure) then.

Oh, and DS4 is 7 months old.

Re: craniosynostosis and quick intro...

• Options
    No personal experience, but after reading your post on MARCH14 (I have a May14 baby so the M14 reference took me a sec, lol). Anyways, after reading that I think I know someone who has a son who had that. I think he also had surgery around your sons age. Her son is now over a year old and is doing well.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everybody. Sorry I just checked back after a couple of days. Its uncommon, and I'm sure hell be okay. I go back and forth about this. Just nervous!
    @KatyBriggs‌ , yes if they will, then that would be great! Its hard to find someone whose been through the same thing. Thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"