October 2014 Moms
Options

*pics & update* That moment when another O14 arrives in September...!

caranicholecaranichole member
edited September 2014 in October 2014 Moms
So it looks like I am a September mama! :) and it all happened so fast. Started having contractions 15 min apart this morning around breakfast time. Took a nap and drank INSANE amounts of water. Woke up, progressed to ten minutes apart. Started to run around town frantically to get the girls dropped off with someone, had to borrow one of our pastors cars because ours is conveniently out of commission, and got to the hospital about 2pm. Well, it's good that I made it there in time because the next two hours was an absolute circus that I will save for my official birth story. Baby arrived at 4:20pm CT. 6lb 3oz, and her name is Grace ??? (Middle name TBD). Pictures later tonight or in the morning. AND she is the first of the Guillaume babies to successfully BF so I am feeling thoroughly blessed today even though my only plan today was to laundry. Lol
ETA: pics of sweet Grace AND I wanted to share some encouragement for any breech babies out there. I copied this from my Facebook post -
"Baby literally flipped in a matter of minutes on the hospital bed. They did a quick ultrasound to check and she was breech still (which we saw back in July). They were discussing a c-section and anesthesia with me when my doctor came in and looked at the ultrasound 10 min later and she was head down! Amazing!"
Grace and I are sending out gymnastic vibes to you mamas with babies who need to flip! :) I will post an official birth story on my blog and link it soon. I'll try not to be too much of an AW!

Re: *pics & update* That moment when another O14 arrives in September...!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"