April 2015 Moms

Baby movement

blxckwidowblxckwidow member
edited September 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Do anyone feels movement or turning of their baby or something similar to that when they lay on their side ???

Re: Baby movement

• It's a strange feeling and it just started yesterday and today it happened 2 times but only when I lay on my side. My left side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea but everyone is different.
  • I can't even feel my ute.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Could it be my organs moving around ? I heard that one ?
  • I'm almost 12 weeks with my 2nd. My uterus is about an inch below my belly button (as confirmed by my doctor), and I am like 90% sure I felt some flutters last night. It was pretty consistent for awhile, and it felt exactly like the first flutters I felt with my daughter... However, I didn't feel her until I was 17 weeks. So, I have no idea what it was... Maybe gas? Maybe baby? Either way, I'm hopeful for some definite movement soon!
  • 12 weeks here and only gas bubbles.  :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 12+ weeks and only gas here, too.

Me: 34 DH: 36

Married since 11/11/11
    BFP#1 10/5/13 MC 11/11/13 @9wks 3d
    BFP#2 7/20/14 EDD 4/4/15

• I felt my first one at 12 weeks. It was a very slight flutter just above my pubic bone. I felt it for a full day on and off and then nothing for another week or so.
  • I already discussed my baby poking adventures at length, but I don't think you're feeling baby flutters yet. Baby is small to for you to register movement (unless you go all cattle-prod on him/her; then, maybe. Don't do it).
    Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • I agree with SharkFarts and QSB have said.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @QSB‌ What is the difference in fundal height in 2nd and 3rd pregnancies?
  • Rowsdower85Rowsdower85 member
    edited September 2014
    Ok, I guess that makes sense. My doctor was surprised at how high she felt my uterus, but the baby measured 10w1d at the time... So I'm just curious how that's possible. But whatever, I'll leave it to the pros.

ETA- I don't want people to think I'm crazy! This isn't my first baby, so please don't lump me in with the, "ZOMG!!1!!! I totes felt my baby kick me at 7weeks" crowd.
  • blxckwidowblxckwidow member
    edited September 2014
    Honestly it doesn't matter to me. If I feel something I do. You can get all technical all you want. I know my body. I didn't say I know what it was if I did why would I discuss with you guys. I brought it up because I wanted to know was anybody else feeling the same stuff. This is my first pregnancy. I don't know much about and I wanna know what's going but what I don't want is someone getting a technical because I got a little excited which I have every right too. Don't try to kill my joy. There's a discussion on how not to be a jerk on the internet maybe some of you should check it out. \m/
  • Lilzeezee said:

It's a strange feeling and it just started yesterday and today it happened 2 times but only when I lay on my side. My left side.

Yeah, laying on my left side really gets my gas bubbles into prime farting position. Not to be crude here, but that's the magic side when I need things to move along. I really think it'll be awhile until it's baby you're feeling. 

Ironically with my ulcerative colitis if I feel bloated sleeping on my left side is the most comfortable , something about how the stomach sits

• Does Ashley need us again?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm not being a bitch and I'm looking for any particular answer. I was just wondering what I was feeling. That's it and when I said everyone different I was just saying it just to feel like there's was just some hope that I did. I know I really didnt but it was a nice thought that's all. If you guys think I'm being bitchy than whatever. I'm not looking argue either. I felt like some certain comments came out rude but it could've been just how I was reading it. You have to be cautious how you say certain things because not everyone will take it the same. That's all.
  • Like the little sarcastic pictures. Is it really necessary ? No, it's not.
  • I just don't like QSB said I don't like it when people say they can feel movement this early in. Like okay, it just makes sense it wouldn't actually be the baby because just last week I couldn't hear the heartbeat on the Doppler so why would I be able to even feel it. I just wanted to know what I was feeling and I got a little over excited. I left like you were making me feel like I'm crazy for thinking this and annoying. When I was only half serious.
  • And I'm 12 weeks. Just throwing that out there.
  • 12 weeks this Tuesday and recently started feeling small twinges in my uterus. I felt my first around 13-14 weeks.
  • If you can't why are still commenting. You obviously can and you're obvious fucking @QSB @souptin‌ and rip me to shreds on an app. Knock your finger the fuck out. Doesn't bother me because I'll rip you to shreds in person. #gettingalittlerachetnow :-?
  • Yea you're right REDNECK
  • Please don't threaten people in this group. We are happy to answer all legitimate questions but the so called "ratchetness" is a little extreme. Sorry for not quoting, other posters!!
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Scarlett260Scarlett260 member
    edited September 2014
    Despite the hilarious and accurate definition of the word on Urban Dictionary, looking or acting "ratchet" is seen as a good thing. Some see it as being "hard." You're apparently supposed to WANT to go in public looking like you're trying to win a contest on that People of Walmart website.

ETA: @QSB‌
  • All this thread needs is a WK.
  • You forgot feeling sorry for everyone's kids.
  • @somerandomchick‌ yes I am!! Thank you, you made this the perfect late night entertainment thread. :x
  • edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @QSB‌ - fight trick idea. two birds with one stone style.... Here goes......

Tape about a dozen paperclips together. Have @blxckwidow‌ wear a 1/2" thick fat suit for "armor" and toss said paperclip bunches at her like you would those knives/axes instead. But gently, baby doesn't have your brute strength yet.

A) it's got a less miserable ending for her.

B) maybe it'd be a good lesson in how much weight her little prune (benefit of the doubt on her bad math) is throwing around. Doubt she'd feel a damn thing. Maybe would hush her up a bit on the "well, it could be gas" theories? #optimism

Science....... (That's the only strategy I know as I have no idea what it's like to ratchet or knock someone's finger out)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • no baby movement yet but lots of gas which is not so good feeling:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"