March 2014 Moms

Halloween outfit

hello ladies i didn't see any Halloween threads so I am starting one, do you have a costume for your little one? We are going as a pumpkin, but help me decide which!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Halloween outfit

• Both are so cute!! I like the one on the left. LO is going to be a bunny but we haven't gotten the costume yet.
  • Stripy sleeved one.

I'm going to have 2 tiger cubs I think.
  • Loading the player...
  • Such cute ideas!!

• I'm trying to come up with an idea I like for the twins. I thought it would be cute for DS1 to be the cat in the hat and the twins could be thing one and thing two in a red box, but DS1 changed his mind and wants to be a dragon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sanibel21Sanibel21 member
    edited September 2014
    bsouls said:

Pretty sure we are going to be mommy and daughter sexy kittens.

Your daughter is going to be a "sexy" kitten?

Eta you're/your mishap

• We were originally going to take advantage of J's baby combover and dress him up as Christian Bale's character from American Hustle but J's hair has grown in and the combover is gone. MH now wants to dress him as a cherub. I guess I'm in the market for a flesh tone onesie and tiny angel wings.
  • We don't have anyone to celebrate Halloween with here. It makes me sad :(.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• @kewii you have us!! We should have a Halloween uno pic thread or something.

• DD is going to be a pumpkin from Costco. I wanted to do family costumes but I couldn't think of anything cute.
  • I like the one on the left :)
    We're not sure yet, but we're thinking Popeye. Pinterest has so many good ideas too....
  • DD and DS are going as mice. DH and I are going as cheese.

Here's the costume

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Were going to an event at the zoo, mh is going to be a gorilla and lo will be his banana
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• They are both cute, I prefer the solid colored shirt.  Levi is going to be a little giraffe.  I saw a bear outfit I really liked but for $35 no, $12 giraffe=yes.  We are going to 3 houses just for fun/showoff, neighbors on either side of us and right across the street.
  • I agree with PP. The solid ones cuter. This makes me wonder what I'll do for my LO his surgery is on the 27th, so not sure what will happen. Kinda sad now. He might miss out on his first Halloween costume.
  • Hudson growls all the time!!! We thought a lion would be perfect for him. Got this at a consignment shop for 10$.

• Ordered the hat off of Etsy and made the shirt. I'll add some white pants too. I don't think my guy will tolerate anything big or puffy and most costumes seem to be that or are expensive.
  • E will be Mickey Mouse and I will wear Minnie ears.

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/7/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• FFwifey said:

@mommyginab‌ that is sad :( is it in a children's hospital? If so, I bet there will be something special for Halloween going on. Maybe LO could be dressed up and go down the hall or just look cute for pics/visitors :)

Yes,it is a children's hospital.I'm hoping he'll be discharged the day of Halloween or maybe (fingers crossed) the day before. My older boys will most likely NOT dress up (boo. They suck,lol) b/c they are pretty much over that. Even free candy doesn't phase them, surprisingly. So, I'm thinking maybe just a cute romper costume for that day, I dunno. We'll see.
  • Am I a bad mom to not be real interested in taking LO trick or treating?  We are thinking about going to the ranch the night before,  was thinking the guys may get a kick out of her wearing her costume there.  She is to young for candy anyway, and I sure as hell don't need any.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • aylaroman15aylaroman15 member
    edited October 2014
    i like the one on the left! 

edit: lol I thought this was M15 but heyyyyyyyy! still like the one to the left! Tis all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Am I a bad mom to not be real interested in taking LO trick or treating?  We are thinking about going to the ranch the night before,  was thinking the guys may get a kick out of her wearing her costume there.  She is to young for candy anyway, and I sure as hell don't need any.
    We aren't taking LO trick-or-treating. As you said, she's too young for candy so no point. We're going to try to take her to the Halloween parade in our town the evening before, and then she will hopefully be dressed up while we give out candy (if it's nice, we might sit outside to watch the trick-or-treaters :) )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"