January 2014 Moms

FFFC

Let's hear 'em ladies!!!

Married June 2010.
DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

Re: FFFC

• I took a pregnancy test last night. I haven't had a PP period yet. Stomach has been feeling off all week for really no reason at all and it's been really random. And I keep feeling like my period is coming, but nothing.

In my gut, I knew I wasn't. we really can't afford another one - especially in daycare. So it would not have been good if I was. But there was a tiny part of me that kinda wanted to be. Also, I didn't tell DH that I bought tests or that I tested.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Loading the player...
  • First I should say I am happily married to H for 2 yrs, together 4. My FFFC is that at least twice a week I have a dream about my ex. He was my high school sweetheart but we stayed together for a while after (been apart 9 yrs). After a few yrs of long distance during university I broke up with him. I think I always have a "what if" about him. I just found out he got engaged last week and I was sad about it for some reason.
  • JennaRaekJennaRaek member
    edited September 2014
    Next Friday is my birthday. Since DS was born all I've been asking for is a ring that I picked out with his birthstone. It's nothing super expensive, but not something we can just go out and buy. We agreed not to get each other gifts last Christmas because of the baby and the holiday's since then we've been kind of doing the same. We're trying to save and pay things off. I've never been big into Valentine's day or anything. Our anniversary we just went out to dinner and that was fine. Well, DH told me last night that he can't get my ring and he has no idea what to get me for my birthday. I feel like a bitch saying that I'm already disappointed and the day hasn't even come yet. No ring.. who cares. But still. I just have a feeling I'm going to get nothing or something so obviously last minute. I guess I'm still a little sour from mother's day. It was my first one and he waited until the morning of to go get me a card and a hanging basket. Which again, is fine, but the fact that he put no prior thought into it made me feel bad. He even said "everything was so picked over!!" and I was like well, you waited until it was actually mother's day. What did you expect?? For fathers day DS and I made him a picture with DSs hand and foot print on it and it said happy first fathers day! It cost me like $10 and was really cute. When he opened it he said.. well, I feel like a dick for mothers day. Well, put some damn thought into it. I don't need anything elaborate. Just something meaningful. The ring can wait. Whatever. I'm rambling. Pregnancy hormones are awesome today! :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hate the term "breast" when used alone...breastfeeding is fine (although I say boob juicing more). Does this make me immature?  Boob is less formal to me. 

A little part of me thinks that if you have implants, you shouldn't breastfeed. This is so illogical, I understand. But it's the "what if" the silicone leaks and the baby consumes it?!?  I obviously don't know a thing about implants and breastfeeding, but that's my thoughts on that. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I took a pregnancy test last night. I haven't had a PP period yet. Stomach has been feeling off all week for really no reason at all and it's been really random. And I keep feeling like my period is coming, but nothing.

In my gut, I knew I wasn't. we really can't afford another one - especially in daycare. So it would not have been good if I was. But there was a tiny part of me that kinda wanted to be. Also, I didn't tell DH that I bought tests or that I tested.

That's me, too!  I took one almost 2 weeks ago. I got my PP period when DS was 4 mo old....DD is 8.5 months and nothing. I have cramps and my stomach is distended. I have thrown up twice, feel dizzy, starving all of the time, so so tired....I'm sure it's: lack of working out and I'm getting fat, food poisoning, not drinking enough water, eating shit and not healthy food, not sleeping enough at night....I wouldn't be thrilled if I was at all. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • First I should say I am happily married to H for 2 yrs, together 4. My FFFC is that at least twice a week I have a dream about my ex. He was my high school sweetheart but we stayed together for a while after (been apart 9 yrs). After a few yrs of long distance during university I broke up with him. I think I always have a "what if" about him. I just found out he got engaged last week and I was sad about it for some reason.
    I had dreams about my ex during my pregnancy...good dreams!  My friend sent me a pic of him....not aging well. 

• Love it when exes look bad. I don't wish them any harm but I very much want to look better than them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"