Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER

which one do you recomment? I purchased a crane one and it does not work well, i  feel like it just shoots to the floor.

Re: COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER

• I bought a Walgreens brand cool mist, I have been very happy with it! It's just right on the noise level to also help my lo sleep well, added bonus
  • We also have the Crane puppy one and it works really well.  The mist rises a bit then starts to fall but I can definitely tell a difference in the room when I walk in to get him in the morning.  

Even if it shoots to the floor, it's still doing the job of adding moisture to the room.  
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Vicks brand. I live in Louisiana so really only need it during the winter or when the kids get colds but I change the filter religiously and add the thing to the tank that's supposed to help kill the bacteria. I sometimes wonder if I'm not doing more harm by adding possible mildew/mold spores to the air.
    imageimage
  • We use the Safety First Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier.  We love it.  We used it daily for 15 months, before buying a new one because it started to get a little sediment on the inside, which is to be expected with how much we used it.  It is only 35 bucks, and worked great.  It has a spout that blows the mist in two directions.  Here it is on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Blue/dp/B00CWN8IK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411352122&sr=8-1&keywords=cool+mist+humidifier

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• If the mist is shooting to the floor, you must have it on too high.  I have a Crane cow that shoots to the floor if I have it up all the way.  It should lightly float.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"