Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Remembrance Gathering

As many of you know, October 15th is national pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day. If you happen to be in or near Lancaster, PA there is an Annual Remembrance Gathering in a park there. I don't know if any of you are close by and would be interested, but it's there if you are.

Do you know of anything similar in your area (or not your area) that you would be able to share? 

Do you have any opinions on what we could do here to show our love? It's coming up quickly and I love all opportunities to talk about my babies, as I'm sure many of you do. Hope you're all doing well, or at least as well as can be expected. Take care.
Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Remembrance Gathering

• There is a "Walk to Remember" to remember all babies lost to stillbirth, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy and newborn death in Arlington Heights (suburb of Chicago) at Northwest Community Hospital on Oct. 5 at 2:00 p.m. If anyone wants more info please feel free to PM me.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"