Baby Showers
Options

Unused Gift Cards

My sister was set on not having a registry for her baby shower and as a result she got a lot of gift cards. Now she has a lot of unused gift cards laying around for stores she doesn't shop at.

Any suggestions on how she can put them to good use? Lol

Thanks.

Re: Unused Gift Cards

• Options
    There are exchanges online where she can sell them. Just Google gift card exchange. 
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd go ahead and use them. You can always use more diapers, etc. even if they're not from whichever store you normally shop at.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    Thanks ladies! She's mostly looking for a website to use them. I will let her know the suggested sites. She says she doesn't want to be out and about when the baby comes.

If any other websites come to mind, please feel free to keep them coming.
  • Options
    avi0lpz said:
    Thanks ladies! She's mostly looking for a website to use them. I will let her know the suggested sites. She says she doesn't want to be out and about when the baby comes.

If any other websites come to mind, please feel free to keep them coming.
    She may want to hold onto some of them until the baby is a little bigger.  Two reasons:

--Sometimes the products you thought would be awesome when you registered... aren't.  Sometimes you realize you registered for the wrong quantities of stuff, and you need more supplies.

--After the first several weeks, she'll feel more up to running errands, and it's nice to have a simple, short task that gets you out of the house each day.  Shopping for yourself with a post-partum body is a drag, but shopping for the baby is always fun!  
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    You all bring up such good points. I will definitely pass down this information to her.

Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"