October 2012 Moms

Has anyone got the two year ^%$#&* molars?

And are they a thing of great splendour and beauty and encrusted with diamonds?

T has been teething on and off since 18 months, she'd got all her other teeth early this year, so we've been done apart from these *&&^%$$# molars for a long time. But man this is exhausting.

Help?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone got the two year ^%$#&* molars?

• No advice but hugs. Every time Emma has been a hot mess in the past 6 months I have blamed the damn things but they never show up.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Wesley has his bottom two that have finally broken through and now we are just waiting for the top two. It took almost a full four weeks for the bottom two to burst their way through. We haven't slept through the night in weeks here. Hang in there! The end is almost here :)

• Loading the player...
  • R is working on them now! Hand is constantly in her mouth. I thought they'd come earlier because she had 16 teeth by 12 months... So I really can't complain about a year of no teething haha.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Dd is constantly chewing on her fingers. Super cranky, runny nose and constipation like she is teething. They are taking their sweet time though.
  • Yeah, taking foreverrrrrr. I did find for teething ibuprofen seems to work better than Tylenol.
  • Yup! Right now, last night was so much fun, he screamed and screamed, so we gave him Motrin after that it was a little better but he was up a few times screaming in pain.  

Oh what fun! 
    Hugs to all going through this too
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep. We were up almost every hour last night. I think Dunkin donuts is going to profit from this.
  • ZiegefickerZiegeficker member
    edited September 2014
    I feel like Henry has spent his entire life teething.  I can't distinguish one shitty night from the next.  Four AM wakings are becoming a regular thing in our house.

Solidarity, sister.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 4am sucks sadly im not sure the boy has no more room so i think it came in we dentist visit this weekeend
    Hugs ladies
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Alice has been showing teething symptoms for the last 6 freaking months. Tonight she was sort of sucking on her gums and yelled at me when I brushed her teeth. Granted, she was extremely overtired and we were rushing, so that may have had something to do with it.  But I know she hurts. She has bite marks on her hands from trying to soothe the back of her mouth. :(

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Dentist visit on saturday confirmed we have two molars trying to come in.
    I swear just when sleep was getting a littlebetter
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"