Multiples
Options

Double Stroller for chicco

I have a chicco key fit 30 car seat and looking for a side by side double stroller that is compatible.  Any suggestions?  

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I looked into this, i don't think i found a side by side stroller that accepted two car seat adapters at once. So you could have one infant in a car seat and one older child but not two infants in car seats. So i got a snap n go tandem stroller for the car seats and a city mini gt for non car seat walks. I like them both, but the city mini is much more agile. I think lucie's list has finally done a partial review of double strollers so maybe check that out.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that no such thing exists.  You need to get a tandem stroller.

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Options
    There are very few double strollers, SBS, that can accommodate two infant seats.

Many people opt for stroller frames in the early months and then switch to a SBS later.

• Options
    Great!  Thanks everyone.  We have a 2 year old now and not due until April so we will only need 1 car seat to fit.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"