April 2015 Moms
Options

Re: .

• Options
    lesley1688lesley1688 member
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Ur picture won't load and good luck with this post I'll be praying for you...

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

October Siggy Challenge- Halloween Fail

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I edited the post. Is it working now? 
  • Options
    Is this post for reals?
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks 4 days and my stomach is about that big. This is my second as well. My uterus is about half way to my belly button and the top is bloats. At least for me!
  • Options
    Yes why wouldn't it be real?
  • Options
    Because there are 2 of the same Posta on this page alone. More on the second page.
  • Options
    Okay people lets go take a chill pill.  I know you are all pregnant and your hormones are going crazy but  lets chill out.  I can ask this question if I want to so please get over it. 
  • Options
    It gets repetitive. People left a ton of advise on the first 2 posts. The search function is always a great option prior to posting.
  • Options
    My hormones are more in check now than before I was pregnant. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be such a special snowflake. Excuse me while I go get over your special snowflakeness.
  • Options
    I don't live on the forums so I do not know what has been asked and I'm not going to spend time looking bc I do have a life and stuff to do.  I have about 20 minutes to myself right now and decided to give this a try and talk to some other pregnant women but damn I think everyone's hormones is getting to them so peace out grumpy women.  I've got better things to do. 
  • Options
    Get a life guys!!!!!!!!!!

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Why is it always my hormones fault when I'm pregnant but my own damn fault when I'm not? Interesting...

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

October Siggy Challenge- Halloween Fail

• Options

I don't live on the forums so I do not know what has been asked and I'm not going to spend time looking bc I do have a life and stuff to do.  I have about 20 minutes to myself right now and decided to give this a try and talk to some other pregnant women but damn I think everyone's hormones is getting to them so peace out grumpy women.  I've got better things to do. 

You couldn't spend 15 seconds to read the first 15 post titles and see that there were 2 of the same posts already? Really?

And no, everyone hormones are not getting to them. Drive by posters who have 20 minutes to ask their own question but not see what else is out there are getting to regular posters who spend the time to read posts and give advice and support where needed.

I can't say that I will miss you seeing as you cannot spend the time to read other people's posts but can only post your own thread and reply to it.

• Options
    It went to hormones that quickly?

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    angi3o said:

Wait for the "stop bullying!!!1!!1!!!".....

Or the "I feel so bad for your unborn child..."
    Don't forget our husbands....The hormones! Poor men and children.
  • Options
    marigold32marigold32 member
    edited September 2014
    QSB said:

TL;dr if I saw you out and about, I would assume you are pregnant. Take that for whatever it is worth.

Well, I wouldn't assume that someone that looks like that is pregnant. Because I couldn't possibly know that a person was pregnant unless they told me that they were pregnant.
    -----
    Well, I didn't say I'd run up and congratulate her. Assume =/= know. Based on your comment on the other thread, I feel like this is a touchy subject for you.
  • Options
    Oh dear, you go have dinner and take a kid to a music lesson and you just miss everything! At least I've been entertained reading this while said kid is actually in the lesson. Shoot, where is my popcorn??
  • Options
    angi3o said:
    Wait for the "stop bullying!!!1!!1!!!".....
    Or the "I feel so bad for your unborn child..."
    Don't forget our husbands....The hormones! Poor men and children.
    To which will quickly escalate to the internet stranger listing reasons why we should be jealous of her; she has a better job, a better marriage, and a better blump. Everyone laughs at her because she's ridiculous and then she posts about how she'll never post on Tb again because "we're not supportive." And that's how we do it around here :)
    I personally, am waiting for the "I am a psych student, doing a study of women's behaviour on the internet. You all have given me so much to work with, and have completely proven my point." Keep in mind, it's not legal to use people without their knowledge/consent, when you ask for info about the legitimacy of the study, there won't be any, AND, it's just completely ridiculous. But, just you wait, it'll come yet!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since July 2010
    July 2011: Referred to RE, started Letrozole
    August 2011: BFP #1! M/C @ 5wks
    September 2011 - September 2012: test, after test, after test... S/A, HCG, B/W... Diagnosis: unexplained infertility. Letrozole, Metformin... nothing.
    September 2012: Diagnosed gluten intolerance; now living strict GF diet.
    November 2012: BFP #2! MM/C @ 6wks (discovered at 8wks). 2 rounds of Misoprostal - nothing. D&C December 2012.
    May 2013: BFP #3! Hoping this one sticks! 4x prometrium/day EDD: 01/25/14
    06/03/13: 1st u/s We have a heartbeat! Team green!
    01/24/14: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    08/05/14: Surprise BFP #4! (Unmedicated, no pp period, EDD unknown)
    08/15/14: 1 u/s We have a heartbeat! Measured 6wks 2 days. EDD 04/08/15. Team green!
    04/08/15: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    03/29/16: BFP #5! (Unmedicated, 1 cycle TTC) EDD: 11/09/16

• Options
    @QSB‌ - you're right! I can't either. Did we break tb?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can still search the thread to find what I want.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    Every time I see "bump picture" posts this early, this is what I see...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"