Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Help, opinions please! :(

Went to the ER yesterday for spotting.. Had 2 ultra sounds done and the doctor came in and said everything looked good, and there was cardiac activity. Well today our Dr. went over the ultra sounds and the notes said no cardiac activity(heartbeat) my hcg levels are at 10,000 and usually about 7,000+ you can see a heartbeat. He said there's still hope but anyone else been in this situation? I'm about 5 weeks 3 days and I have a previous miscarriage at 4 weeks back in July! Any advice/opinions would be great. Thanks so much, goin crazy over here! :(

Re: Help, opinions please! :(

• Options
    You shouldn't expect to see a heartbeat before 6-7 weeks. Just rest and hope for the best. If you're only 5w3d there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to panic. you saw something on the u/s so that's good. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I have no experience or advice, but just wanted to say I'm sorry you're going through this. All you can do is follow your doctor's advice and hope for the best. (Hugs)
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the support! It means a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"