May 2013 Moms
Options

Standing on the kitchen table!

LO has an obsession with climbing, and lately it's been up the chairs and standing on our kitchen table. Since the kitchen is in the middle of our house, she manages to get in there and is so quick these days climbing. I'm hoping it's a phase, and she gives it up without ever falling (I'm pretty quick at catching her).  Just curious what other LOs are doing that's driving you nuts and is unsafe.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

Re: Standing on the kitchen table!

• Options
    Climbing on the coffee table, trying to rip the plugs out of the electric socket, trying to push the lamp off the end tables. I feel like if it's dangerous, then she wants to do it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exactly this. Shes OBSESSED with climbing on EVERYTHING. It doesnt matter to her how high or low it is, she just loves to climb.
    We try our best to monitor her but like yours she's crazy fast.

• Options
    Angela183 said:
    Climbing on the coffee table, trying to rip the plugs out of the electric socket, trying to push the lamp off the end tables. I feel like if it's dangerous, then she wants to do it.
    Hey! This is my kid. He seriously has an obsession with wanting to push the lamp off the table. And loves to pull things out of the socket...and then put it in his mouth!!! Ugh. 
    photo 557d2a08-8ed4-4d2b-9ba6-5f4850d67476.jpg
  • Options
    LolalipsyLolalipsy member
    edited September 2014
    She climbs up onto the bed which scares me to death. My cousin's toddler recently fell off the bed and had a suspected broken nose. Thankfully it was just badly bruised. It only takes a moment.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"