December 2013 Moms
Options

TTC check in?

We have a KU check in, is anyone else here TTC?!

DS #1 born 12.3.13
BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: TTC check in?

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bty19bty19 member
    edited September 2014
    ( @thepriceisright god I love your siggy)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Just being nosy... ;)
    I think most of us in here are! 

• Options
    I want popcorn now

DS #1 born 12.3.13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We have been NTNP since January lol. We will be TTC starting early December because now that vacation is booked I don't really want to be pregnant until after that. Maybe I will being something back with me from Mexico ;)
    OMG you are brave!

DS #1 born 12.3.13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We recently made the decision to start trying but I've only had one period so I'm guessing chances are it's going to take a little more time than when conceiving LO

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Nope! This uterus is closed for business. 2u2 was hard, thank god it's finally getting a bit easier.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    I actually really want to but we aren't yet. I still have baby weight to lose and it doesn't seem to be budging. Hopefully when I finish BFing I will be able to lose it. So, maybe in the spring. Plus daycare cost is an issue and everytime DH and I start to talk about it we end up saying now isn't the time.
  • Options
    We are "trying" but I still have not gotten my first PP yet so....I'm thinking it may not happen until I'm done breastfeeding.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Options
    We are "trying" but I'm ebf and haven't gotten my cycles back so I guess we are really just not preventing.
  • Options
    We had talked about next summer trying again...we will see how it ends up working out
  • Options
    lpo198 said:

Nope! This uterus is closed for business. 2u2 was hard, thank god it's finally getting a bit easier.

19 months apart and It's getting way harder for me. Mobile baby + crazy toddler = OMG GIMME ALL THE WINE.

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    thesportsgalthesportsgal member
    edited September 2014
    NTNP. I figure I'm not getting any younger plus I'm still wearing maternity pants sometimes so might as well put them to good use.

ETA The thought of the daycare cost for 2u2 does give me a slight heart attack though...

• Options
    DH wants to start but I'm a little more hesitant. We need to move first... Currently in a 1 bedroom condo.

He wants to try this month but that would mean DTD tonight but he's pissing me off today. Highly unlikely that this will be the month.
  • Options
    Due to our cruise in June and a wedding we are both in and July, we are waiting until after those things to start trying for #2. I would like to start sooner, but I also wouldn't like being pregnant during those two things. We also have to time it the best we can for the due date to line up with off times at work. I'm self employed and can't be out during busy seasons so there's that too.
  • Options
    This IUD is staying put for at least another year or two. DH and I have just starting planning for a vacation (just the two of us) for late next year sometime and I DO NOT want to be pregnant then. We are thinking Hawaii!!

• Options
    We are going to start trying next summer when dh graduates. When we have 2 I plan to SAH so we are waiting til he will be our income maker.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're both in a wedding next September. So we figured we may as well wait until Jan or Feb to start trying after out trip to South Africa.
  • Options
    melco19melco19 member
    edited September 2014
    We are going to start trying next month. This pregnancy took us a while, so we are not sure what to expect.

• Options
    We're not trying til the end of next summer...DH will graduate in late spring, then we have a family Hawaii trip planned for July! It'll be a last hurrah for us for awhile, so we're pretty much just waiting til after that. :)
  • Options
    Our current plan is to start trying late spring/early summer.  However, we need to really take a look at finances before we do it.  We are moving in to our new house in 2 weeks so that means a bigger mortgage and then will be paying for daycare starting in January.  So we will have to see if we can comfortably afford a second child after that.  And there's also a part of me that is terrified to be pregnant again because all I remember from 1st trimester and part of the 2nd is being absolutely miserable and saying I would never do this again.
  • Options
    Chillpr said:

jy725 said:

I actually really want to but we aren't yet. I still have baby weight to lose and it doesn't seem to be budging. Hopefully when I finish BFing I will be able to lose it. So, maybe in the spring. Plus daycare cost is an issue and everytime DH and I start to talk about it we end up saying now isn't the time.

This is us too. The cost of daycare is crazy for 2, but who knows. I'd like to be pregnant in the next year since I want 3-4 children. DH on the other hand...I think he's happy with our one.
    This is us. DH says we're one and done, but I just can't get on board with LO being an only child. We need to win the lottery!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"