December 2014 Moms
Options

Baby

I was trying to go to sleep and every time baby moves and kicks it gives me cramps but when she stops moving the cramps does too I am 23 weeks and 4 days should I worry !!

Answers

• Options

I was trying to go to sleep and every time baby moves and kicks it gives me cramps but when she stops moving the cramps does too I am 23 weeks and 4 days should I worry !!

Congrats and welcome. If you are concerned enough to post on an Internet chat board I would hope you are consulting with your doctor or other medical professional. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

Test
  • Options
    Call your doctor. I am a stranger and I know nothing about you or your pregnancy.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    katehgee said:

Congrats and welcome. If your username is your full name, you may want to change it to something more private. There are some creepy internet strangers out there.

@katehgee‌ - good catch. I missed that.

Test
  • Options
    katehgee said:

katehgee said:

Congrats and welcome. If your username is your full name, you may want to change it to something more private. There are some creepy internet strangers out there.

@katehgee‌ - good catch. I missed that.

God, @CandEChicago‌, what kind of board owner are you ;)
    Hmmm...maybe I need more captains of the night watch.

Test
  • Options
    amw0914 said:
    You never know what these people are capable of. I thought I knew @leosmom25‌ but turns out she's a card stealing poop writer. It's just not right. Ps I agree call your ob to be safe

Yeah I'm a total creeper. Watch out for me.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"