Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check-In 9/12

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:  (I lifted the first question from TTC>35, thank you @URMySunshine77 :) )
Which lullabies/nursery rhymes are your favorite from childhood?  Which ones didn't quite work out?

Re: Weekly Check-In 9/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your announcement @mdogan29
  • Options
    The nurse called back.  I have to go in for another blood draw on Monday.  She claims the lab screwed up something but I think it might just be an inconclusive result and she misunderstood.
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    October 13- 36w1d

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?
    DS- almost 3, furbaby puggle- 5 1/2 mo

4) How are you feeling?
    Overall, very good.  I'm pretty tired, but that is normal at this stage.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?
    I had an appointment yesterday- everything looked great, got my flu and TDAP shots, and had my strep b test done.  I will be going every week until I deliver now.

I have been searching for a new contract or job and yesterday I was offered an amazing opportunity.  It doesn't have a start date attached so there still is some uncertainty, but hopefully, they will need me in late November or early December when I'm ready to get back to work FT.  I also have a decent amount of contract set up as of yesterday/today so I should be busier than I've been from now until later in the fall.  I am feeling quite thankful that things are finally coming together after several months of searching!

QOTW: 
    Which lullabies/nursery rhymes are your favorite from childhood?  Which ones didn't quite work out?  My mom was really into nursery rhymes so we knew all of them and I can't say I had a favorite.  I have not really used lullabies or nursery rhymes with our son- we read books.  My favorites when he was little (and I got to choose) were the Hungry Caterpillar and Duck for President. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jab9371‌ congrats on a healthy baby girl!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

Thanks @beckyP005 I can't believe how lucky I have been with the ease of this experience. Praying it stays this way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"