December 2014 Moms

Orgasm

What do you suppose it feels like from the inside of your body? I mean... Is this babe like, "Whoa Mom, earthquake!"... Or what?

Re: Orgasm

• klmurner said:

What do you suppose it feels like from the inside of your body? I mean... Is this babe like, "Whoa Mom, earthquake!"... Or what?

I don't think they have that much awareness.

Test
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thinking since the uterus cramps they get squeezed a little especially as they get bigger but they are not aware.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just discussing this with my SO.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• I've heard it's like a contraction.

• Someone has too much time on their hands.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mouth hangs open.

I'd never given it a single thought. Ever.

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• This question almost makes me feel appreciate about the fact that I haven't had one in months. That though is a completely different discussion.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • I guess I just never really wanted my brain to make any kind of connection between an orgasm and my unborn child.

BabyFetus Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This question almost makes me feel appreciate about the fact that I haven't had one in months. That though is a completely different discussion.

This is probably where my brain started. Sex just keeps getting more awkward, as has been previously discussed at length... Obviously the baby is unaware, but as the vast majority of us got here by doing the deed... It's just a thought that crossed my mind.
  • Sneezing 10 times in a row with varying intensity?
     image   image 
  • When I have an orgasm, I get Braxton Hicks contractions.  
  • @melanchitty Is it your birthday this weekend too?
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• I hope it doesn't hurt them
  • As a serious answer, they used to piss my son off. He would thrash around for a little bit, clearly pissed off. This baby goes to sleep, I am pretty sure.
  • @bowlwoman‌ yes! I'll be 27 on my 27 week mark :) what about you?
  • bowlwomanbowlwoman member
    edited September 2014
    @melanchitty @amw0914 Mine is tomorrow, the 13th. :) Happy birthday weekend to us!

This is the last day of my mid-30s, since I'm turning 38. Unless I can count mid-30s until 38 1/2??? :)

An hour and a half until meat on swords lunch. I can't wait!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• My birthday is this weekend too :) and this post left me giggling at my desk in my extremely quiet office like a total nutcase.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @melanchitty @amw0914 @PDXLaurenS We know what our parents were doing during the holidays! :D

My birthday is the 13th, along with my niece, my nephew is the 14th and my cousin is the 15th. DH and I have put a moritorium on any hanky panky after our anniversary on Dec 1 because we don't want another mid-September baby like everyone else in our family. 

It is cool to have the birthdays bunched up like that, but my parents get hit hard in the wallet every year. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• @Anna930‌ I'm with you, the first time I did that math totally grossed me out lol. My brother's birthday is this week also so apparently my parents had a theme for the holidays.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH and BIL are both March babies, their birthdays 2 weeks apart. Counting back 9 months...MIL's birthday is June 1. :D
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• We went for obscure holidays. DD1 was conceived around Groundhog Day, DD2 on Columbus Day, and this one on or the day after St. Patrick's Day.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

You're kidding?! Not even a sleepgasm? You poor thing... *pets head*

Nope, nada. H tries, but I just haven't been able to. The sleepgasms happened more often last time around, but this time, not so much.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • I was conceived around Valentines day, also known as my parents anniversary.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• @Anna930 lol! oh my, when I was younger I counted back and realized it must have been near my brothers birthday but obviously never mentioned it to my parents (or brother) in hopes to forget the scarring image. well, my dear mother has recently confirmed it. BARF. Just because I'm pregnant does not mean you are allowed to talk about getting pregnant with me!

• Had to.
    Sorry.
    It's late and I can't sleep

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

You're kidding?! Not even a sleepgasm? You poor thing... *pets head*
    Nope, nada. H tries, but I just haven't been able to. The sleepgasms happened more often last time around, but this time, not so much.

You haven't had an orgasm in months? Bless you! I would invest in a vibrator if I were you. Lol anyway, I'm off to google what a sleepgasm is, apparently I'm missing out on that.
  • @shortstack06 me oo haha

me too! ew.
    First Time Mom

ITS A BOY!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"