Orange County Babies
Options

Looking for Parent "Friends"

My husband and I are in our early 30's with our first child. We are in a weird place where our friends are either still out partying or have 8 - 10 year olds.

We are looking for other parents who want to occasionally go to places (zoo, hiking, museums, etc) and who we can talk baby and parenthood with. We keep thinking how there will literally be no kids at our son's first birthday :(

Let me know if you are interested!
Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
"Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for Parent "Friends"

• Options
    Hi! How old is your son? I am a stay at home mom in Aliso Viejo with a little boy who is 4 1/2 months old.
  • Options
    Hello! Our son is 6 months old. He is our first and we are planning on TTC for our second in the next 6 months. How about you?
    Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
    TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
    Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
    "Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is great! Our son is our first (4 1/2 months old) and we are also talking about ttc again in about 6 months or so. It would be great to know other kids so close to his age.
  • Options
    Hi!! I am in the exact same boat!  Early 30s and my friends already have a litter or aren't having kids ever.  The friends we do have with kids under the age of 2 are out in the depths of LA.  

Let me know if you want to link up on Facebook or something :) 
  • Options
    A potential good way to meet people is to participate in this focus group that my friend is organizing.  She is doing a dissertation on parenting/mom's experiences of household management.  I honestly believe this will be a FUN experience.  Please contact her for more information and specific dates!! <3

COME AND GET A $15 STARBUCKS GIFTCARD!!  

Please help my friend out who is doing a study on parenting/household management.  It's an intriguing study...and one I believe will further promote a greater understanding of the motherhood experience.  Please see additional information below if you're interested in participating!!

WHO: You qualify for participation in this focus group study if you are a mother with an
    oldest child under 12-years-old who is being raised in a two parent household.
    WHAT: Participating mothers attend one 2-hour focus group. The group will
    discuss questions about the work you do to help
    your household run smoothly. Light refreshments
    will be served. To say thank you, participants each
    receive a $15 gift card to Starbucks. 

WHERE: Biola University’s campus, La Mirada 

WHEN: We are hosting multiple focus groups.
    Please join us for the focus group that is most convenient for you: 

To sign up or express interest, contact: lindsey.g.robertson@biola.edu.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"