One & Done: Only child
Options

Today's the Day

I guess I should become more active on this board.  DH is getting a vasectomy today and we'll officially be OAD.

I thought I'd be more emotional than I am.  I had a little twinge on Tuesday when I had a stomach bug and DS kissed my tummy when I said it hurt.  Made me think of him kissing a sibling in there.  But, this is the right decision for our family and I'm okay with it.  Here's hoping DH isn't too big of a baby for the next few days.

This is probably a bit of a P & R as I've got to leave soon to drive him to his appointment.

Re: Today's the Day

• Options
    Congrats on being official!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Thanks, ladies! all seems to have gone well. He's super paranoid, though. A little too much web surfing.

I didn't have to talk him into anything. I have a history of cancer in my family so we didn't want to go back to hormonal BC so we've been using condoms for 2 years and he's dying. LOL  Can't wait to "feel a vagina" again as he says.  It'll be December before he's cleared for that, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for V-Day! Been a few days, he feeling good?
    My husband also had the snip.  It was a huge relief for us.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    Yes, @chapter79 he seems fine, a little sore down there but that's about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"