1st Trimester
Options

Ultrasound @ 6w

Any of you ladies that had an ultrasound in week 6, when was it - and what did you see?

I go on Monday for one, at 6 weeks 3 days... I got one at 5w 2d and only saw the sac and yolk sac... so I'd LOVE to see a fetal pole - I should by that time from what I've read, but I know a HB is iffy that early... just curious what you saw! 
Second pregnancy, God willing - first baby.
BabyFetus Ticker

5w0d: HCG 4,300
5w2d: HCG 15,179  Prog: 27.9
5w4d: HCG 18,000  Prog: 39 

6w3d: Heartbeat 119

Re: Ultrasound @ 6w

• Options
    Why are you getting so many early ultrasounds?? You'll most likely see a fetal pole and yolk sac, if your dates are correct. But that's about it. A heartbeat if you're lucky. I'd personally push it another week.
  • Options
    I agree with others it's still early , give it time. Your lucky your getting any at all :/ My OB won't even see me until 7 weeks.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Why are you getting so many early ultrasounds?? You'll most likely see a fetal pole and yolk sac, if your dates are correct. But that's about it. A heartbeat if you're lucky. I'd personally push it another week.
    I got the one at 5w2d in the ER because I was spotting and cramping pretty bad. Because of that my OB wanted to follow up with one. I'll still get my 8 week one in office - but she wanted to see it Monday too. I'm not complaining - seeing that bean as much as possible is totally okay with me.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I saw the heart beat at 6 weeks 1 day with my second. I had an ultrasoud at 6 weeks 4 days and saw the heartbeat this pregnancy. I think you will be able to see the heartbeat
  • Options
    jborgia said:
    I saw the heart beat at 6 weeks 1 day with my second. I had an ultrasoud at 6 weeks 4 days and saw the heartbeat this pregnancy. I think you will be able to see the heartbeat
    Ohhhh I sure hope you're right! I'm excited lol.  :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I went to the ER as well for bleeding and cramping bad...when ER checked he said cervix was closed and everything looked good but that I wasn't 9 weeks like my LMP says...that I am actually 6 weeks and 3 days....he also told me I might be having twins because he saw two yolks in one sac or that it was an abnormal pregnancy due to him not being able to see a fetal pole ='(  I don't know what to feel right now...I have been bleeding since I got back from the ER convinced I am having a miscarriage...but to be honest I had a miscarriage about 3 years ago and I was 11-12 weeks at that time and remembering how much blood loss there was and how much I was cramping...this bleeding doesn't compare....hoping everything is fine at the end of the day but I won't know until tomorrow when I go for a U/S they scheduled me for. Has anyone went thru something similar and ended up being okay? 
  • Options
    How much blood are we talking about? Is it spotting? Or BLEEDING? Does it make it to your panties/fill a pad or liner? 
    6w3d is around the time you should see a fetal pole, but can range to 6w5d, and there are women who say that they didn't see anything until 7 or 8 weeks - for whatever reason, it just wasn't there... 

Don't give up hope for your baby yet... that baby needs your faith mama. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"