January 2014 Moms

Wednesday randoms

Laying in bed with E laying on top if me sleeping. She slept in her crib last night and woke up about 20 minutes ago as though she was awake for the day. I like to cuddle with her/play in our bed after she wakes up so I brought her in the bed and laid her on top of me and she immediately laid her head down and went back to sleep. Loooove it!! Today is my day off of work and can't imagine a better way to start it off!

After she wakes up I have to go get bloodwork but that's about it for the rest if the day except for a conference call that I absolutely can not forget about later today!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
chicki1012jhjocelynBABYROSEJEANS17[Deleted User]

Re: Wednesday randoms

• Do you ever wish you could exchange bodies with someone just for a minute so that you know how they are feeling/how much pain they are in?  I seriously think I would be saying a lot more "suck it up, buttercup" to MH when he gets sick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    wifetomrb101[Deleted User]chelsea3383
  • It was the local mops group's first meeting today. After much deliberation, I decided not to go. I'm super lonely here, but just don't fit I there!

Still not sure I made the right decision.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • danaadell said:

It was the local mops group's first meeting today. After much deliberation, I decided not to go. I'm super lonely here, but just don't fit I there!

Still not sure I made the right decision.

@PaintTheAir‌
    It still not sure if I fit in in my moms group. All of their events also are at 10 and LO is always napping at 10. I'm trying though because I don't have many mommy friends. Next month I'm hosting a play group and I haven't even been to one.
    It's hard because we don't plan on living here much longer. Maybe 1 more year. So I don't feel like I should grow any roots. But still that's a whole year of not having connections.

This problem is entirely my own fault. Wah wah wah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• We had our first ER visit last night. I was at a meeting and DH was doing bath and bedtime for DD. Went to get her bath ready and she crawled out of her room and fell down the stairs! met them at the ER and had us stay for 3 hours just to be safe, but she is totally fine and acting 100% normal. DH took it way worse than her LOL. I feel awful for him because I know if it were me I would just die. Glad everything worked out ok and we are getting baby gates ASAP!!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• I had a dream/nightmare last night about being back at work. My clients were awful and co workers were all so mean. It was terrible and made me even more anxious about going back even if it's not til January. I need to find another job to go back to, or ideally figure out a way to be a SAHM.
  • Registered DS for a sports program. It was supposed to start today. At 11 pm last night the phone rang woke me up and it was the coordinator saying his session was cancelled due to low enrollment. I was livid as it was less then 12 hours of notice and the call was too late. I couldn't sleep because it bothered me so much. They got a earful this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"