February 2015 Moms
Options

Farewell (NOT A LOSS)

BabyBooface15BabyBooface15 member
edited September 2014 in February 2015 Moms
You women are some of the most hateful, bitter, unhappy women I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I have seen some of the most disrespectful things said on this forum and this is supposed to be a place of support and encouragement. I am thrilled to be leaving this forum and won't look back. I hope all of you embrace life and pregnancy and stop being such cunts!

Re: Farewell (NOT A LOSS)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOLZ. 

BYE.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha great first post. You totally have it all wrong! Bubye now. Sorry you wont be missed since you didn't get to know us and we didn't get to know you. Although from this post I'm sure you wouldn't have fit in anyways.
  • Options
    @Paleomama‌ me too!! I was like oh no! Who'd we lose? Hmmm so I guess we just disproved the op's claims about us.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @lilybug319‌ =)) man I missed that post.
  • Options
    BUH-BYE

:)>-

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    I'm just lost....wth happened? Um bye?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Umm thanks for telling us you were leaving?
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Well, nothing like being called a cunt for the first time in my life by a complete stranger. Glad I can mark that off my bucket list.
    I was once called a "cum dumpster" by a 13 year old. It was one of the highlights of my life.
    My friend had a cat named Cum Dumpster. It was an indoor/outdoor cat and he'd go outside and yell its name. True story.

Sounds like someone who can be my friend :)
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"