Babies: 0 - 3 Months

bedtime?

I am sure this has been mentioned but don't have alot of time to go back and look.  at 6 weeks what time did you put baby to bed?

Re: bedtime?

• I think at 6 weeks LO was still going to bed pretty late- between 10 and midnight.  It slowly moved up as he got older.  The first night he went down at 8:30 I didn't know what to do with all my free time!
  • We don't have a consistent bed time unfortunately. At 6 weeks he was always asleep by midnight though I would say. I'm having problems getting him to bed now. DH thinks giving him his last bottle at 9 is too early. He is 9 weeks. I think giving him a bottle at 9 and putting him to sleep at 10 is totally doable. Plus I wake him up at 6:45am, he never wakes me up. I don't think he's getting enough sleep. Sorry...got off subject:) If you get him to bed by midnight I think that's good at 6 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At 6 weeks we didn't really have a bed time, but I usually brought up to bed with me (he was sleeping in a bassinet next to the bed) around 10pm. I think it wasn't until about 12 weeks or so that we started more of a bedtime routine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are 9 weeks and start our bedtime routine with both kids between 7-8pm. Usually LO starts earlier & DS#1 starts closer to 8pm. "Routine" is a strong word to use for LO at this point tho. DS#1 gets up on his own between 6-6:30. LO gets up between 6-7, but naps again about an hour or two after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • We put Oliver to bed pretty late still at that point, around 10:30. He's almost 3 months now and he goes in around 8:45, wakes up for a bottle around 9:45, then falls asleep again for the night until around 5 am.
    Married 9/17/11 BFP 10/5/13 DS Oliver Stephen born 6/11/14 via C-section 8 lbs 9 oz BFP 8/14/15
  • My 6 week old has been going to bed by 9 for the last few weeks. We turn down the lights by 7:30 or 8, my DH gives her a bottle of expressed breast milk, and she's down for the count.
  • Thanks ladies.  She has been getting very cranky earlier.  So we are around 9:00 ish now...some nights it's a fight because she's overtired from not napping unless I am holding her.  I know there is no expected schedule at this point, but curious what others were doing.
  • My daughter is 8 weeks and she sleeps from 9-4 or 10-5 most nights. I noticed she sleeps longer when we give her formula as opposed to breast milk before bed. She gets crankey when day turns into night so as soon as it gets dark I begin the process of getting her to bed.
  • Ours is around 7-8pm. Then we wake to feed at 10:30.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"