October 2012 Moms

Who is still using a crib?

Anyone?

CRIB FO LYFE!
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Who is still using a crib?

• Me! My kid has more interest in climbing IN to her crib than out of it. I'm going to roll with it for now.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Me!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Until she climbs out or literally outgrows it. Like, limbs poking through the slats.
  • Happy to say we've made the transition, and miraculously had no issues at all.

I would definitely have kept her confined, but she started climbing out, much to my dismay. She isn't very mischievous, so I thought we'd be cribbin' it up for lyf3.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • We are! I have seen her kind of try to get out, getting one leg up but she gets nervous and just asks me to get her. She has only done it when I'm in the room with her too. She has never tried alone. We will have her in the crib as long as we need to. With the new baby coming in April, we have time. Plus when she was a newborn she was in a pack n play in our room for the first 4 months so she has plenty of time.
  • I'm so jealous of you all.  DS2 was up from 11pm to 3am last night it sucked.  Just when I think it is getting better it gets worse.  Do not switch unless you absolutely have to do it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • US!  Hopefully until January or so.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Yes! When we move into new house I wish she could just be in her forever bed so I don't have to deal with it later but I think we will be in crib until she actually climbs out
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cribs are awesome
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • ME!!! Even though he is currently boycotting sleep. I am in the crib for life club!

• hell yeah! we lowered it a long time ago....he sleep so awful man I wish I could climb in there with him at times...

rough few days man!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are. I asked DS if he wanted to sleep in a big bed like Mommy and Daddy, and he said no. We have no plans right now to transition him.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"