High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Has anyone had cholestasis AND pre eclampsia at once??

So this is my first time posting here I am currently 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant with (natural) fraternal twin boys. I am currently in the hospital due to having cholestasis and now also having pre eclampsia. My pregnancy was going great, and my boys are doing great..I cannot seem to find anyone who had these two complications together. I just had the 24hr urine yesterday and the nurse told me my levels are 600mgs, I don't have any high BP at this point but have other symptoms. They gave me the first dose of steroid shots for my boys' lungs.. Has anyone ever had these two complications at once? I'm really scared, this is my third pregnancy (I have 2 healthy girls) and all these issues just hit me out of nowhere. I came in 2 days ago due to my vision going white and nausea/vomiting... And now all this is just snowballing. They are telling me I'll be here again tonight I do another 24 hr urine an to get the second dose of steroid injection.. I'm hoping someone can give me some insight into what their experience was because they aren't saying much here.. Just playing it day by day it seems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"