December 2012 Moms

That moment when it's way too quiet...

I was cooking breakfast and LO was quietly playing in the living room, so I peeked around the corner to check on him. He had taken the stick of butter I was cooking with and started eating the whole thing in the wrapper. Ew. And, of course, he was livid when I took it away. Although, it definitely could have been worse. 
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: That moment when it's way too quiet...

• Definitely eww, but I can think of way worse things he could have been eating!
  • Eeeewww!!!!  Our "way too quiet" moment usually means her and the dog are figuring out who should have the next drink out of his water bowl :(  kids are gross.
  • Loading the player...
  • kjsmith9 said:
    Eeeewww!!!!  Our "way too quiet" moment usually means her and the dog are figuring out who should have the next drink out of his water bowl :(  kids are gross.
    Mine prefers the cats' food to their water...the water is for splashing all over the floor, but the food...apparently it's some delicacy us grown up don't understand, and taking it away is the single worst thing in the world to her

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kjsmith9 said:
    Eeeewww!!!!  Our "way too quiet" moment usually means her and the dog are figuring out who should have the next drink out of his water bowl :(  kids are gross.
    Mine prefers the cats' food to their water...the water is for splashing all over the floor, but the food...apparently it's some delicacy us grown up don't understand, and taking it away is the single worst thing in the world to her

Isa's eaten more cat food than I care to know about.  I'm not sure what about it appeals to her -- it's dry cat kibbles and smells pretty gross to me.

These days, those moments usually involved taking all the TP out of the bathroom or coloring on something that she's not supposed to.... Either way, her being quiet is definitely a sign that I should go check on her.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Isn't it funny that silence = trouble?
  • Or she's pooping....

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha, yes, I suppose there's that option too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"