Adoption

19m 2d

Tired of waiting.

I contacted Faithful Adoption Consultants on Friday as their FB said they have opened up their January list but they responded that they cannot work with NJ couples. I'm majorly bummed as I had a really good feeling about them.

Hubby wants to move forward with American Adoptions but I'm just stuck on the $10,000. What if our local agency suddenly presents a match to us? That's a ton of money to loose.

Adoption is difficult, so much harder then I ever even imagined.
TTC since June 2010
5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)

Re: 19m 2d

• I'm so sorry you're having a rough time waiting. I hate that it's been so long. Your agency seems much longer than most to match. I hope you come to a decision and have a peace about it soon.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• I am sorry that you are feeling down. Adoption is such a complex thing that a lot of people don't understand. There are rarely any easy choices. We are here for you and will send good vibes your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this.  There are so many difficult decisions in adoptions, we are finding that for ourselves as well.  Wishing you peace in finding a decision. Hugs

"Even miracles take a little time"

• Is American Adoptions working in NJ again? I have a friend that used them several years ago with great results, but I thought they let their NJ license lapse since then.
  • And, I'm so sorry for your log wait. It took us 2.5 years to adopt M, and I remember how awful that time was. It turned me bitter and I had a hard time enjoying anything in life. I wish you solace and that your wait is near its end.
  • @Captain Serious  Another couple at our NJ agency recently matched and placed through them. They got tired of waiting with the NJ agency and actually recommended them to us- so I'm assuming they have their NJ license but I will definitly be checking. Thanks!
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"