October 2014 Moms

***Sunday Ticker Change***

Good morning ladies!

Special thoughts for @PurpleHippo19‌ this morning!

How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Any rants or raves?

Any doctors appointments this past week? Any coming up this week?

QOTW - What is the worst pregnancy symptom you've experienced so far?

Have a great week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Sunday Ticker Change***

• sarajones84sarajones84 member
    edited September 2014
    I'm 36 weeks and baby is the size of a honeydew!

I'm exhausted, uncomfortable, hungry, hot, and my right hand keeps falling asleep. My rave for the week is we had a great day at the beach yesterday!

We had our weekly appointment this week and I was measuring between 38 & 39 weeks, yikes! We got our RCS scheduled for 9/29, so only 22 more days until we meet our sweet girl!

The worst symptom for me has been constipation and acid reflux.

I hope everyone has a great week!

P.S. I'm so glad everything is ok with you and baby girl @PurpleHippo19‌!

• How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  36 weeks, so honeydew

How are you feeling? 
    Actually, I feel good/not in so much pain for the first time in weeks.  So yay! 

Any rants or raves? 
    Baby will be on the outside in 21 days, or less, if I go into labor which leads me to.... braxton hicks suck!!!

Had little movement last week and had to go in for a nst and u/s, baby was fine; just kicking where I couldn't feel.  36 week appt this Wednesday. 

Seriously, the wake you up in the middle of the night puking heartburn. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 35 weeks, a coconut. I love that baby's (probably) tipped five pounds by now! She feels big!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still so thankful I can be active.

Any rants or raves? I was joke-ranting with my partner about how I like to have a strong, purposeful stride, and this 35-week waddle is cramping my style. It's only partially a joke... 

Any doctors appointments this past week? Any coming up this week? Not another one for me until 36+ weeks. They'll do the GBS swab and perhaps check for dilation and effacement while they're poking around down there. I'm excited and nervous about that... I never had cervix checks before labor with my son, and I have a feeling I'm one of those women who walks around dilated for weeks.

QOTW - What is the worst pregnancy symptom you've experienced so far? The worst? Ooo, I don't know. I had some pretty nasty pelvic pain between weeks 20-24, but that seems like a distant memory now. I wouldn't mind doing away with the heartburn I've had lately.
    Me: 31  ~  Copilot: 37  ~  Our son: 3/25/11 ~ Our daughter: 10/5/14
  • Sorry I'm so late to post! I had a long day!

How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    34 weeks today! Baby is a butternut squash apparently. :)

How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good, besides for some swelling in my legs, and being tired all the time. Par for the course...

Any rants or raves?
    I had my small baby shower today! I have a bigger one next weekend at my mom's house 3hrs away. Today's was just like 10 people, very small and low key. It was awesome!

I had one Friday, all is good. I have another one Friday the 19th, then once a week!

If I have to pick one, it's honestly pregnancy brain! I can't think straight half the time, and I forget everything!

• I'm 34 weeks with a butternut squash. She definitely feels like a squash!

I feel fine, I guess. I'm great in the morning but as the day goes on, I get tired and slow. Fortunately I'm still sleeping alright most nights.

Rave! The baby's room is painted!!! The floor is being installed this week! I might be able to actually have a dresser or some furniture before she's born! We have a pnp so she'll be sleeping in that for a while so it's not an issue of where she'll be. I just want to be able to get the carpets cleaned before she's here.
    And I have all of her clothes and diapers washed and ready to go!

Just my usual ob/centering appt on Wednesday. Nothing too exciting but I love hearing her heartbeat :)

Worst symptom for me is the heartburn and reflux. The shortness of breath is a close second. Although the other day, I felt as if my abs below my belly button we're being ripped open when I stood up. It was strange. So I sat/ laid down for the rest of the evening and it went away. DH did everything for me and it was sweet :x

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"