Two Under 2

TTGP with 2nd lo, 6 months post partum

Hey there! I have a question for all of you 2u2 moms out there...
How can you tell when to take a pt if you havent started menstruating, yet? In the last week I have been nauseous, crampy, getting migraines (which I've ONLY had while pg), strange discharge, and my milk has significantly depleted and ds seems disgusted while I try to nurse (after having thrown a fit about wanting my breast). I took a test that was negative... but I think it was too early ro tell because I am a military wife and my husband was only in town from 8/15-8/28, and we did the deed twice a day every day that he was here. This seemed the most relevant place to post, sorry if I am wrong.

Re: TTGP with 2nd lo, 6 months post partum

• It's unlikely you would have a negative test if you were pregnant enough for symptoms.  And it's unlikely that your milk would be affected by you being 3 weeks pregnant.  

FWIW, I got pregnant with DS while still nursing DD and had not gotten my period back.  I decided to test once a month just to be safe (we were not trying).  I took a test when I was actually about 3 weeks that was negative.  When I tested again the next month it was positive and ultrasound confirmed I was 7 weeks along.  But I was not having symptoms when I took the first test.  I didn't have symptoms (other than a missed period) before about 6- 7 weeks with either pregnancy.

I'd wait and test again next week.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"