May 2012 Moms

Amen

Oh this one killed me, but so many other good ones| 29 Parents Who Are Clearly Way Better At Texting Than Their Kids

Story of my life lately :))
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Amen

• I hear "mommy,mommy, MOMMY!" 500 times a day too lol
  • LOL! DH and I were just laughing about this the other night. He thought it was hysterical how often and how many times DD would say mom to get my attention. Most of the time she really doesn't have anything to say to me, it's after she gets my attention that she just makes something up to tell me.  %-(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Some day it will be the last time they do this and I'll probably miss it after that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • littleredfishlittleredfish member
    edited September 2014

Some day it will be the last time they do this and I'll probably miss it after that.

I just thought it was a funny pic, you didn't have to go and make it all sentimental on me Mel :P just kidding. Of course i'll miss it when she's a teenager and I'm chasing her for attention.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @littleredfish Ha! I think I was trying to redirect myself today bc I am totally irritated, short patience mommy today and the kidlette is being extra needy.
    At least I wasn't as bad as Ralph Kramden: https://youtu.be/sdcV3ljwQAU

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well my ten year old still basically does it so I don't think you have to worry about it being the last time any time soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"