January 2014 Moms

Favorite food, currently

What is LO fave food at this moment?

DD's is probably squash. She is also crazy about bananas. I have been giving her one whole and she gobbles it down pretty quick!
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Favorite food, currently

• E is still gagging and vomiting every time we try BLW. She doesn't like purées either. So I guess my answer is "no food." It's stressing me the eff out.

• He really enjoys the pureed meats. He enjoys them so much he growls and yells in between bites if I don't give it to him fast enough.
  • Loading the player...
  • SandFHasseSandFHasse member
    edited September 2014
    Deleted because my phone decided to double post.
  • Watermelon.  He sticks a huge piece in his mouth and bites down and juice comes pouring out.  Green beans and squash as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Abby loves everything! Still doing mostly Purées. She was loving real bananas but she scared me this weekend when she choked on it and we had to put her sideways and get her to spit it out. She threw up the banana and most of her lunch. It was super scary that we are taking a break from bananas. But she loves eating! She has figured out how to pick things up the last two weeks and loves to eat puffs too.

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Everything we feed her!  Bananas are at the top of the list tho, with apples/applesauce.  Beans are towards the bottom, but she will eat them. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• @worleygirl‌ same here, I've been trying to just let him go at his pace and not make it a production. I know eventually he will eat. Some days it worries me and other days it's ok, he's still gaining just fine so we don't have that concern at least. My Dr suggested something hard like pizza crust for him to gnaw on and that's the only thing he's been willing to put in his mouth but I wouldn't say that he ate it.
  • Prunes and squash. She still just has purées because she rather play with food otherwise. She will play with anything I put on her tray but won't put anything in her mouth. Kinda strange that a baby doesn't put things in her mouth, but that's my girl :)
  • They both LOVE avocado but they're also big fans of squash, sweet potato, mango, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese... Well, my babies just love food

imageimage

• esd said:

He's still playing more than eating (BLW here) but he's getting better. Green beans, sweet potatoes, and chicken seem to be the most favorite so far. And Cheerios :)

How do you serve the chicken? We didn't do BLW but they have mostly moved on to finger foods now but they both hated it when I tried to give them chicken as a finger food. I think it was too dry

imageimage

• Bananas and sweet potatoes were big hits. She's loved pretty much everything except avocado.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• DD loves a lot of different foods but she wolfs down pears and growls between bites if I don't get another spoonful fast enough! 
  • E has done well with everything that I've given her but didn't care much for broccoli. Her favourites are probably squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes.

• Favorite is green pepper.  Close behind is any type of meat.  This girl is a CARNIVORE!.  Other favorites are cucumber and zucchini. 

• Pears all the way, he usually doesn't like fruit but this is the exception.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • pinkyxboopinkyxboo member
    edited September 2014
    Everything we've tried so far except avocado. She seriously started crying every time I tried to put the spoon in her mouth. When some did get in her mouth...she'd push 98% of it back out with her tongue.

our little flower born 01.13.14
  • DD really likes bananas and avocado right now but has eaten pretty much everything we offered. She really did not like a turkey and rice purée and a chicken dinner purée. She threw a complete fit and spit out every bite. I'm not sure if it was the turkey and chicken or the combination because she will eat pieces of grilled chicken and steak we feed her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"